Stocks going off a cliff

Brock Landers

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i do know that the market did not react well to that lovely interaction between the orange buffoon and democratic leaders  :doh

Luckily, in the world we live in, things like that are ancient history in a hour or two. The market is now solidly ahead, reacting  financially, or even talking about these meaningless "events" peddled by the 24 hour news networks, is pointless and even dangerous.

Another 2% haircut today

We are not far from a recession, at all

Investors were spoiled under Obama's 8 great years. Market almost tripled, going up 175%.

During the first 2 years of the illegitimate President's, worst president's watch the market is up only 19%. Don't get me wrong, 9.5% annually is ok, but making over 20% annually for 8 years under the great Obama spoiled us.

Investors were spoiled under Obama's 8 great years. Market almost tripled, going up 175%.

During the first 2 years of the illegitimate President's, worst president's watch the market is up only 19%. Don't get me wrong, 9.5% annually is ok, but making over 20% annually for 8 years under the great Obama spoiled us.

JFC lol

JFC lol

Doggy, sorry you don't get it.

All I know is after year one of the worst president ever the market was up around 25%. At that time Trump and the Trumptards were taking full credit for the strong market. Calling it the strongest market ever. Remarking how bad the market would be if Hillary won. Now year 2 is the weakest market America has seen in the last 10 years. And the future ain't looking bright.

Doggy this isn't brain science. Most recently markets and economies have done better under Democratic policies.

You know America is still under the influence of Reagan's trickle down failure. We must put an end to that. The billionaires and multi millions must contribute more. Trickle down is a myth!