Stocks going off a cliff

Brock Landers

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good thing some of us have dry powder, ready to pounce when the market really tanks. Should be an excellent buying opportunity.

You like Reaganomics and trickle down. Lol. Or do we need a Democratic President, Congress so we can raise taxes on the very rich and help the middle and lower class gain wealth. It's a no brainer except for the greedy billionaires and multi millionaires!

Just looked at my Ameritrade account for first time in a while. Pretty grim. I never follow the stock market, only crypto...is this a time to sell or no? Actually took some good losses on a couple things so maybe makes sense, so to avoid crypto 2018 gains.

But if not for that...is more downside ahead?

More downside? Probably, that's the way cycles work, we're in a bear market now, another 10-15% down wouldn't be surprising or unusual. In the long run it's really no big deal. I'm certainly glad I pulled back a couple months ago(still taking a beating though).

be greedy when others are fearful, be fearful when others are greedy   buffet