Seriously....Why isn’t Kaepernick in the NFL?

Viejo Dinosaur

I watch the NFL religiously every week...there are QBs out there who should not even be on an NFL roster...I get that he was kneeling during the National Anthem...I don’t agree with that but it shouldn’t exclude him from making a living....there are guys on NFL rosters that have done worse and guys who are still playing that have shaky backgrounds....

Do the owners really have him blackballed?

I say let him play...

I watch the NFL religiously every week...there are QBs out there who should not even be on an NFL roster...I get that he was kneeling during the National Anthem...I don’t agree with that but it shouldn’t exclude him from making a living....there are guys on NFL rosters that have done worse and guys who are still playing that have shaky backgrounds....

Do the owners really have him blackballed?

I say let him play...

Kap caused tremendous damage to the reputation and popularity of the NFL. Yea, they dont want him, and I dont blame them. :doh

Why is that hard for people to understand?

Just amazing every time I see a QB like Kessler or Sanchez playing that I go nuts...no wonder Railbird thinks he still has it watching these bums play....

I already gave you the answer.  

Here, I'll copy and paste my responses below so you can read them again.  Go slow if you have to. 

He doesn't want to play football so it doesn't matter.  

The Broncos offered him a contract and he didn't take it.  Sounds like a guy that really wants to play.  

https://www.usatoday...way/1010887002/

The guy just wants to stay in the news and stay relevant for marketing purposes.  Simple as that. 

It means if he really wanted to play football, he had his chance.

And it completely discredits any claims of being blackballed by the league. 

This is a non-story.  Fits the narrative of the far left so they will continue to run with it for as long as they can.  

Amazing that teams don't at least invite him when they have the TJ Yates/Mark Sanchez memorial tryouts across the league every week when a QB goes down.   Might actually help them with the collusion case, if he says no.   But they don't even try.   Dumb.

This is what I've been saying

Smarter for the league to encourage a team to offer again

Smarter for the league to encourage a team to offer again

That would imply collusion.  

Individual franchises will do what they think is best for their team.  

Kap thinks he's good enough to come in and be a starter and be paid starter money.  He's not.  

That's why he turned downed the Bronco's offer.  He's not interested in coming in and competing for a backup spot.  Or he would have signed. 

Non-story.  When it comes to being blackballed or "collusion". 

He basically wants to be handed a starting job, or failing that be paid starters money.

Obviously no one is going to do that, nor do they want the attention he brings for a guy you are only hiring to provide depth.

It seems apparent he only wants to play under his preset conditions, and he’s not nearly good enough to be worth it.