Do we have anything planned tonight?

KingRevolver

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have invited Sol.

Wasn't my game either--a mutual friend.

And iag, I met KR a couple of years before the forums back in the day.

He got me into SBR, I told him about Eog and then he became the legend that he is today.

I got sorta drunk but more sick thAn anything.

But WHERE did you meet? Inquiring minds...

I'll be starting a thread about the internet buffoon and bad uncle, Patrick McIrish. Tonight, or tomorrow.

He did a tongue drag on Raiders today, from taint to tailbone, claiming Raiders, one of the most prominent sheep slaughterers in the history of Forumville, is a top ten Hall of Famer. He mentioned the halfwitted lawyer, Javy Baez, as another one 

The worst assholes in Forumville, a confederacy of cocksucking dunces, now banding together and pushing the idea that they are something other than what decent people despise.

Anyways, I'll be starting that thread. 

Look forward to it, Paddy. 

You are always an interesting read and do seem to hold very strong convictions, that even when I may not agree with you or see something a diff way, can tell that you are coming from a well-reasoned and thought out place when you come to conclusions about something, so that makes me take note of what you state. 

Should be a great read.

Look forward to it, Paddy. 

You are always an interesting read and do seem to hold very strong convictions, that even when I may not agree with you or see something a diff way, can tell that you are coming from a well-reasoned and thought out place when you come to conclusions about something, so that makes me take note of what you state. 

Should be a great read.

Thanks, Mac. I do hold strong convictions, but not about anything much on the forums, other than Trump and his willnots being the scum of the earth. I don't have strong convictions about either Raiders or McIrish, but when I write about them, I know there is a large audience that agrees with my analysis. Do you know who those two pimples are?

Thanks, Mac. I do hold strong convictions, but not about anything much on the forums, other than Trump and his willnots being the scum of the earth. I don't have strong convictions about either Raiders or McIrish, but when I write about them, I know there is a large audience that agrees with my analysis. Do you know who those two pimples are?

I remember Raiders some from my days at EOG but never quite interacted with him too much. 

McIrish I'd see some when I'd read Peeps but barely read there. So don't know too much..