George/Rockets: what are you hearing about You Wager?

Hoops

love it

back in the nhl playoffs a few years ago they offered a line going into overtime Blackhawks -125

Blackhawks were a much better team then the blues and -200 at faceoff. what value!

so i took the bet for $300 and blackhawks score 5 minutes into overtime. great goal pat kane. go to check my wager and its gone. not cancelled just dissapeared. i went on live chat and they said they never offer NHL overtime and they had no idea what i was talking about. BS. they took a shot with heavy blackhawks action then cancelled all bets. vaporized them. bunch of shot taking crooks

They(Betpop) are beating me up this year, for the first time since I've been there.   Hearing everything that's going on, that's probably a good thing, and if they finish the job and wipe me out, I'll wait until next Football year to reload if they're still around.  

I've never had any problems there, other than mickey mouse stuff like taking away my promos because I'm winning too much, etc..   But they always paid, and never restricted any bets.