Canelo vs. Fielding this weekend on DAZN [In-Fight Thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that great fighters like Lomachenko and Canelo are having these unimport, totally off the radar, fights.   I didn't even know Loma fought last weekend, until I saw KR's thread here, and I try and keep up with this stuff.  HBO leaving the sport will hurt.  

Honestly, I kept forgetting that Canelo was fighting this Saturday.  Even knowing he's doing to, the build-up doesn't feel the same.  

I’ve been seeing lots of DAZN commercials with Canelo to sign up for the free trial.

Which I think a lot of people will do, but DAZN is crazy if they think a lot of them are going to continue their subscription after the first month.  

I've had DAZN since the last Joshua fight, and would love to keep supporting them, but they need more content.  To be fair, they do seem to be working on adding more and more.

Sad that great fighters like Lomachenko and Canelo are having these unimport, totally off the radar, fights.   I didn't even know Loma fought last weekend, until I saw KR's thread here, and I try and keep up with this stuff.  HBO leaving the sport will hurt.  

DAZN should steal Jim Lampley away.  I don't like their current broadcasting crew.

Would be a MAJOR get.   I always thought HBO's Boxing presentations were a cut above anyone else's, and the constant through the years was Lampley(and Harold Lederman).  

No one has come close to the way HBO presented their boxing shows.  You felt like you were watching a top quality sporting event.  They will definitely be missed.

Showtime has Paulie and Al Bernstein, but that's about it.  Their shows feel cold, too.  I don't know.

No one has come close to the way HBO presented their boxing shows.  You felt like you were watching a top quality sporting event.  They will definitely be missed.

Showtime has Paulie and Al Bernstein, but that's about it.  Their shows feel cold, too.  I don't know.

Yeah.  I like all of the Showtime components, Mauro, Paulie, and Bernstein.   I think they really lack a Harold Lederman between rounds scorer/commenter with his style.   If we didn't have the HBO presentation to compare it to, Showtime would be good, but since we do, HBO just was a better presentation.  

I took... Alvarez wins in round 7-12 +205

Many think it'll end before this... which is very much possible. But I think Fielding being bigger and having longer reach will give Canelo something to think about in the first few rounds. Canelo will then start making adjustments and end the fight with a big body shot in Round 8.