Anyone taking action on IAG's $5 tomorrow?

sweeper

No just a hateful email with excuses calling me and TGF shameful names. No good deed goes unpunished. I am not the one bringing it up everywhere but he is mad at ME for holding him to his promise repeatedly referring to “your beloved $2.00.”

Then later came another email saying something about PayPal and me buying BTC and selling something and sending him back something. I didn’t really understand what he was saying, but if he had paid attention to my original message to him he would see I’m not wanting to do crypto buys and sells because each event is taxable , and it’s our recordkeeping pain in the ass. He can pay me back or not in that two dollars in ETH as expected, But no way. I’m not doing the legwork for him. That was not the agreement.

I am seriously so pissed off. I have never given this guy a dime to my recollection, but I have helped him out several times, but if you do anything that he perceives as unloyal or whatever, then you’re on his target list apparently. Boat was right from the beginning. I miss Boat, Boat called it early, and I defended Muncher. I defended him because of his potential, and believing he was a good guy deep down, I will no longer defend Muncher. I will eventually forgive him as my faith demands, but I’m done with that craziness. He uses people and then gets mad at them when they don’t keep helping him.

I hope he finds his peace but he never will. He doesn’t want to. Victim mentality x100.

Like they say in the sports world. - potential means they haven’t done it.

No just a hateful email with excuses calling me and TGF shameful names. No good deed goes unpunished. I am not the one bringing it up everywhere but he is mad at ME for holding him to his promise repeatedly referring to “your beloved $2.00.”

Then later came another email saying something about PayPal and me buying BTC and selling something and sending him back something. I didn’t really understand what he was saying, but if he had paid attention to my original message to him he would see I’m not wanting to do crypto buys and sells because each event is taxable , and it’s our recordkeeping pain in the ass. He can pay me back or not in that two dollars in ETH as expected, But no way. I’m not doing the legwork for him. That was not the agreement.

I am seriously so pissed off. I have never given this guy a dime to my recollection, but I have helped him out several times, but if you do anything that he perceives as unloyal or whatever, then you’re on his target list apparently. Boat was right from the beginning. I miss Boat, Boat called it early, and I defended Muncher. I defended him because of his potential, and believing he was a good guy deep down, I will no longer defend Muncher. I will eventually forgive him as my faith demands, but I’m done with that craziness. He uses people and then gets mad at them when they don’t keep helping him.

I hope he finds his peace but he never will. He doesn’t want to. Victim mentality x100.

What a POS...hope whoever was posting on his Facebook keeps fucking with him.

He blasted me the other day because I didnt do anything for him and wasnt on his side.

He blasted me the other day because I didnt do anything for him and wasnt on his side.

I saw that. He takes things way too personally...esp from people who don’t make it personal.

I wasn’t actively siding with sleepy or sweeper or anybody. But at the same time I am not going to campaign for him against them when he is doing things like trying to solicit information on other forums about Boat and Timely, and made statements that innocent people will get doxxed if TGF doesn’t punish someone who may or may not be guilty of something.

Kid is a dirtbag plain and simple.....You don’t agree with his views on things he becomes your enemy....I personally believe some priest or family member had to abuse this kid when he was younger..........He is way to obsessed with shit.....

I also do not understand why people feel bad for PR? I donate and help all kinds of places and people with donations....But there is no way i help any people or group that does not want to help themselves. There is no reason other then he is lazy, a bad worker and has fucked way to many people over that this kid does not have a job...

Kid thinks he is privileged getting laid couple times a week, and having to pay or use drugs with the girls to fuck him...LOL

Someday hopefully for this kids parents he grows up, his parents must walk around Costa Rica with their heads down when out in public.....What a shame......

I saw that. He takes things way too personally...esp from people who don’t make it personal.

I wasn’t actively siding with sleepy or sweeper or anybody. But at the same time I am not going to campaign for him against them when he is doing things like trying to solicit information on other forums about Boat and Timely, and made statements that innocent people will get doxxed if TGF doesn’t punish someone who may or may not be guilty of something.

To me, you’re only as good as your word on financial dealings. It’s always the same people who want to act like they are in the know, but have excuses why they can’t pay. Money talks and BS walks.

What email? I never emailed you til you sent me one last night calling me and TGF low life scumbags because someone asked if u had paid me and I said no.

I didn’t even respond to you till this morning and didn’t say anything at all out of line. It was a response to your emails....plural,