Zone with the Pros.....Vegas dinner on the line

Teddy kgb

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy I remember over at SP you once gave me shit for buying a point on an NBA game,...and as luck would have it, that point saved me and I won because of it. Whale gave u a ton of crap. Remember that? Good times.

I lolled at fifty’s comment , but I still do it at times for some reason rationalized by its “only “ another $20-50 (and what if I lose if I don’t?) I actually do it more in hoops than football which is dumb.

Teddy I remember over at SP you once gave me shit for buying a point on an NBA game,...and as luck would have it, that point saved me and I won because of it. Whale gave u a ton of crap. Remember that? Good times.

I lolled at fifty’s comment , but I still do it at times for some reason rationalized by its “only “ another $20-50 (and what if I lose if I don’t?) I actually do it more in hoops than football which is dumb.

Think how many times you waste 20-50 before saving 200 to 500

Think how many times you waste 20-50 before saving 200 to 500

I don’t do it every game, but I do do it,,,and yeah, it’s one of those intellectual things I know is -ev, but I swear every time I seriously ponder it, and don’t buy ..(esp from 3.5 to 4 in FB for some reason )I lose the push.