Are you traveling for the holidays?

IAG

I was originally going to Denver to my brother’s. Then he moved it to his other home in Nashville area. I had not committed to that, and now find they have decided to go to Georgia.

I could go to my other brother’s in Edina (Mpls, )but think I’m going to be a Scrooge and stay put.

I’m kind of an all or nothing type with Christmas, and not feeling it this year.

I was originally going to Denver to my brother’s. Then he moved it to his other home in Nashville area. I had not committed to that, and now find they have decided to go to Georgia.

I could go to my other brother’s in Edina (Mpls, )but think I’m going to be a Scrooge and stay put.

I’m kind of an all or nothing type with Christmas, and not feeling it this year.

Go to Vegas and put it all on RED, pal.

The PF Chang's in Southdale is lit tho.

The PF Chang's in Southdale is lit tho.

You know? I’m not sure I’ve ever been to PF Chang’s. If I did it was in Denver, but thinking not. I think the plan is to stay here and will try to go up there in a month or two. I do need to get up there though soon. Miss my bro!

You know? I’m not sure I’ve ever been to PF Chang’s. If I did it was in Denver, but thinking not. I think the plan is to stay here and will try to go up there in a month or two. I do need to get up there though soon. Miss my bro!

One of the most unhealthy food chains there is...………….

SODUIM DRENCHED