Are you traveling for the holidays?

IAG

Right across the street. They're turning the old JC Penney into a Lifetime Fitness.

I haven’t been there in ages. I just remember thinking Galleria was cool when I was younger and visited family up there.

I will be getting to TC in 2019,,,would like to go a few times, I have a lot of good college friends there that I haven’t seen in forever.

My one brother visiting my other last year was telling me how great of a place the TC was as of late...lots going on....he thought should consider moving there.

I haven’t been there in ages. I just remember thinking Galleria was cool when I was younger and visited family up there.

I will be getting to TC in 2019,,,would like to go a few times, I have a lot of good college friends there that I haven’t seen in forever.

My one brother visiting my other last year was telling me how great of a place the TC was as of late...lots going on....he thought should consider moving there.

The winters obviously aren't ideal and the taxes are a bit high, but if you like (losing) sports teams and shopping, it's ok I guess.

North Burbs of Chicago. Northbrook PF Chang's 15 minutes from my house.

I didn’t know that,,,for some reason I was thinking u were down south somewhere. Only been to Chicago once. windy :)

The winters obviously aren't ideal and the taxes are a bit high, but if you like (losing) sports teams and shopping, it's ok I guess.

Well i am only four hours or so from you...winters wouldn’t be much different. Only reason I would make the move though is to be closer to family and friends.