What’sYour Take on The Ruling of a Portion of The ACA is Unconstitutional?

Dark Raver Camper

It’s something that could hurt him badly in the next election.

Next election. He has no chance! Look at all the illegal help he received in 2016 and still lost by 3 million votes. The Russian misinformation campaign played a big factor in Mich and WI.

Latest poll shows 34% Trump is being honest about Russia. 62% think he's being dishonest when it comes to Russia.

Only reason he'll run for reelection is to protect himself from going to prison. One term at the most for this traitor. Imo

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canadian "free coverage" is complete bullshit

They Pay out the ass in taxes on gas and booze like you would not believe.

Everything is more expensive there because of it

And waits of months to see a Dr are common, unless you are in an emergency situation

I live here, assbreath. I just told you I've had almost every kind of heart and artery check they do for free within a couple of weeks. Do you think I need some smelly shitbrain like you telling me how much my medical services cost, or how long waits are?

Get back under your rock, you Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

I live here, assbreath. I just told you I've had almost every kind of heart and artery check they do for free within a couple of weeks. Do you think I need some smelly shitbrain like you telling me how much my medical services cost, or how long waits are?

Get back under your rock, you Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

Fuckstick, i'm married to a canadian and know EXACTLY how it works.

Go mindfuck someone else pal

Get over it, we are not a national family, we are not a collective, individual rights are what's important.

Really? What happens when some other individual comes to the conclusion you're a creep, and walks up and punches your front teeth through your tonsils, and pulls out a bonesaw. You won't be done shitting yourself before you start praying that there is actually a collective, and because of that collective, somebody is going to save your ass from this individual who thinks its his individual right to rid the non existent collective, the imaginary family, of some mumbling creep?

Next election. He has no chance! Look at all the illegal help he received in 2016 and still lost by 3 million votes. The Russian misinformation campaign played a big factor in Mich and WI.

Latest poll shows 34% Trump is being honest about Russia. 62% think he's being dishonest when it comes to Russia.

Only reason he'll run for reelection is to protect himself from going to prison. One term at the most for this traitor. Imo

Yeah, next election?  Does any of these horses' asses think you can run for public office from a federal prison?

New York state's AG is after him. She doesn't give a fuck about some office of Legal Counsel opinion saying the feds can't indict him. She certainly can and there is fuck all he or even the federal department of justice can do about it. 

Really? What happens when some other individual comes to the conclusion you're a creep, and walks up and punches your front teeth through your tonsils, and pulls out a bonesaw. You won't be done shitting yourself before you start praying that there is actually a collective, and because of that collective, somebody is going to save your ass from this individual who thinks its his individual right to rid the non existent collective, the imaginary family, of some mumbling creep?

That's some tough talk from a one eyed fatman.

Blah, blah, blah, you're a jerk...I'm tough...real tough...blah, blah. :laugh

The Russian misinformation campaign was no factor in mich. Your gal Hillary thought she had an easy win and didn’t campaign there. He’ll lose Mich next election if GM eliminates jobs here.

Reps need to embrace a Medicare for all public option while allowing private sector to do as it wishes.

Can't there be a workable solution??

THIS is the solution, and it should be non partisan.   It's how pretty much every other civilized country does it, and it works better than our system, both pre and post Obamacare.   Obamacare was a half assed/gutless solution, that tried to please the GOP zealots.  It was pointless to try.   Whatever it was, they'd be against it.     

Health Insurance should be a basic right.  Everyone should basic coverage from birth.   If you want more, you can extra pay for it.  But too many private companies would balk at such a common sense solution, that would keep them from gouging everyone like they do now, and making insane money on healthcare.   And too many rich, anti Government idiots, would balk at paying the extra taxes it would take to make the system workable.  So we are where we are.   In insane partisan fights where D's use an R solution, like the mandate, and the R's balk at it.   All one needs to know is when people are polled on the individual features of the ACA, without naming it, they like it.   But when told it was Obamacare, they hate it.  https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2014-03-31/kentucky-loves-its-insurance-just-not-obamacare

The Russian misinformation campaign was no factor in mich. Your gal Hillary thought she had an easy win and didn’t campaign there. He’ll lose Mich next election if GM eliminates jobs here.

Washington Post giving Senate a new report about how sweeping Russian's disinformation campaign was. The report begs to differ from your conclusion that Russia disinformation was no factor. The report will say Russia used all forms of Social Media to circulate their disinformation. It will also say Mich and WI were targeted more than other states. We will never know but there's enough solid evidence out there. Around 200 million people were exposed to these lies geared to get Trump elected. Open mind needed to understand the likely affects.

Washington Post giving Senate a new report about how sweeping Russian's disinformation campaign was. The report begs to differ from your conclusion that Russia disinformation was no factor. The report will say Russia used all forms of Social Media to circulate their disinformation. It will also say Mich and WI were targeted more than other states. We will never know but there's enough solid evidence out there. Around 200 million people were exposed to these lies geared to get Trump elected. Open mind needed to understand the likely affects.

The Russians, are the good guys, the US govt is the bad guy. Didn't use to be that way, but it is now.

The majority of counties vote for the R every single election. My county has voted R since 1936 I believe. Downstate Illinois votes the same way, why give their funds to the Chicago area?

Do you think the US has run campaigns and tried to influence another country’s election?

so correct me where I'm wrong Einstein

You pay for healthcare with EVERYTHING you purchase, and especially heavy taxation on gas and alcohol.

Don't give up the day job you don't have to lecture your betters on government economics.

We pay for the military, schools, the operation of government, police, thousands of different things, from sales taxes, and ordinary taxes. 

You're wrong in your belief that your lifestyle must be supported by stiffing other people. For starters.