Saints/Panthers ten liner MNF

Dingo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A well liked poster at SBR from the 605 that got very sick at the SBR bash this year

He is currently hospitalized and slowly getting better

Has a wife an small child

IGGY is a charitable person

He’s not from the 605. I don’t even know the guy other than the illness story. I believe he is from Minnesota and has a couple kids. He is an extremely good person by all accounts. Really a terrible tragedy. I think Sweeper and DownSouth know him fairly well.

One day healthy and preparing to have fun at forum bash with friends and the next thing you know you’re hospitalized in a city other than your hometown, where you have to remain for a month or so 90% paralyzed while they diagnose you with different things...I think finally settled on West Nile. Don’t know if you will recover. Then transferred home via helicopter and remain hospitalized for months. All the time out of work and you are an hour from your wife and kids. Can’t move or speak. Wife didn’t even let the kids see him for a good while so as not to upset them. It’s just sad.

From what I see he is making slow progress, and he appears to be a strong fighting type of guy, so hopefully he will get home sooner rather than later, but his life will never be the same I’m sure.

Let’s have some input from you guys. How would you like the pot split up? Do you prefer to do quarters or halves, or some variation? final only?

I like the way the pot is split now

But would throw in an extra 10 for the random draw where the person with that number gets his money back

I like the way the pot is split now

But would throw in an extra 10 for the random draw where the person with that number gets his money back

Yeah but quarters are 4x the fun! More winners =more chance of participation in the future! Jmo...if actually fills I will do a quick poll or people can put input in this thread.

I also think the extra ten bucks and the circle thing is fun.