Saints/Panthers ten liner MNF

Dingo

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Joey and Brownsfan!

Brownsfan, can you pm me your PayPal and I will send you $300 for Dingo and my two entries, I assume Rich sent or will send to you,

Everyone else should send to Joey. Let him or I know if you don’t have his PayPal.

Thanks to all who played this stupid game!

Scratch that. I forgot this was not post up so BF is Owed 300. I need to find if Rich paid him already. If so I need to reassign payment, everyone please hold on til we know that.

If you are dying to get it taken care of, you can send to me and I will forward with my payment once that part is known, I think everyone has my PayPal.

I picked 3 early. Someone got cheated!!!

It was me! But can you imagine if I had won two quarters and I knew you picked 3 before hand? People would definitely think I could see under the Scratch strip and made the three card the winner. You should have waited. You owe me $400.

Who should i be paying? Also more then likely need the persons paypal.....TIA

Brownsfan has been paid in full.

I have emailed Joey regarding PayPal. I just like to check to make sure it’s OK to give out anybody’s PayPal address, so I imagine Joey will get back with me later this morning. If you want this off your plate, just sent to me and I will forward to him...

Otherwise will get Joey’s info to you later today. Whoever already has his address can go ahead and send it to him directly. I know Kinger does.