Look at the body taking shape! NSFW

KingRevolver

WTF? Why would I Photoshop that flabby body?

I would just Photoshop with a harder body.

Moldy such a dunce sometimes.

Cuz you are trying to show off

Obviously you are not going to do that that's just to obvious to get a nice body you just did slightly

You can see in the picture the body is not proportional one side is bigger the the other side it's easy to see the difference I'll give you an A for trying but an F for the outcome need to work on your skills more

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuz you are trying to show off

Obviously you are not going to do that that's just to obvious

You can see in the picture the body is not proportional one side is bigger the the other side it's easy to see the difference I'll give you an A for trying but an F for the outcome need to work on your skills more

That's because my body has burned a bit more fat on one side than the other side, bonehead.

That's because my body has burned a bit more fat on one side than the other side, bonehead.

I don't believe that garbage so why is not your right nipple bigger then the other your right nipple should be more fat at least but they are proportional

You can't say I'm losing only weight on my right side belly but not my right side chest arm