Boxing News & Selections- 2017

KingRevolver

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard
Money is scared of Khan' date=' [b']only takes fights he knows he can win.[/b]

Now I see why you reacted the way you did on my boxing thread earlier this week. I've said it twice now, didn't even realize it.

I'm considering the UNDER. You think either fighter can knock the other out before the 10th round?

You'd probably be better off betting Maidana to win by KO. I'm not sure what the odds but I'm sure they'd be better than the Under. Although, plenty of other things can happen, other than a KO, that could make the Under a winner.

But Mayweather isn't going to KO Maidana because that's not his style. He's not going to go for a KO because that'll open himself up more for a lucky Maidana punch. Mayweather would rather dance around the ring and make him look foolish.

Kinger....do you really think there will ever be a PacMan/Mayweather fight????

I have lost hope....

If it doesn't happen next year, it'll never happen... unless Mayweather and Pacquiao go broke 5 years from now (which is very possible) and they get desperate for money. By then, no one will care... many have lost interest already.

Mayweather in trouble with the Nevada Boxing commission for some of the stuff shown on "All Access."

The Mayweather chicks smoking weed, and some of the antics that took place in his gym.

They said he could possibly lose his promoters license, but that ain't going to happen unless someone really has it in for him.

BTW, Mayweather basically said the show was fake and only used to sell his PPV fights. LOL

It looks like Mayweather-Maidana II did anywhere from 775k to 900k PPV buys. Not a great number.

• 2 weeks later...