Holiday Heroin

KingKolzig

loser brother leaves the house every 4 hours to shoot up. fucking loser. cost my parents 20k for detox and went right back to it a month later. has his daughter over and is just having the time of his life. laughing, eating, smiling......hes in bliss. then who eventually pays the price for it? everyone else and society

fucking selfish loser

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its damn hard to kick.  

so is booze. its everywhere, legal and socially acceptable. meth. maybe the hardest to quit but ppl do it. ppl who give a shit about others. he always talks about his daughter when he is high but could overdose at anytime. yeah buddy............hes 46 lives at home. drives a $700 truck. has lost teeth cause of methadone. cant open a bank account hes blocked. lost custody of his daughter a long long time ago. doesnt have a gf. has nothing. but hes got his heroin and he knows he can use his parents forever. good deal i guess id be happy too

so is booze. its everywhere, legal and socially acceptable. meth. maybe the hardest to quit but ppl do it. ppl who give a shit about others. he always talks about his daughter when he is high but could overdose at anytime. yeah buddy............hes 46 lives at home. drives a $700 truck. has lost teeth cause of methadone. cant open a bank account hes blocked. lost custody of his daughter a long long time ago. doesnt have a gf. has nothing. but hes got his heroin and he knows he can use his parents forever. good deal i guess id be happy too

Sounds like hes living the dream

My best friend's daughter has been trying to beat it for 10 years, basically drained my friend's bank account.  

Brother has and will kick Queenie’s ass....Hence the reason he cries out to forum for help.....Spike his dope with some rat poison, then just have to pay for cremation. Problem solved

he got in a good shot but i was drunk. if i remember correctly my father was trying to break it up and ended up holding my hands back giving him a wide open shot at my face. but in a real fight when nobody broke it up i would crush him. hes a junkie and would have a heart attack at the 1:00 mark. i run and do pushups/situps i would last a lot longer. but whatever

I've got a very unique perspective on this heroin thing and can remember how this whole thing first got out of hand with the fentanyl/heroin crisis that is happening now.

Back in the late 1990's my best friends mom got these painkillers called oxycontin and all i can remember everyone talking about was how the doctors were giving them out like candy. By the early 2000's they say that it was already getting way out of control and that enough scripts were written out (around 380 million) almost equal to the entire population of America.

I'm not proud of it but i had a front row seat to most of it. In 2000/2001 my gal's family doctor started writing us oxy scripts and it got to a point where he did it 2 or 3 times a month and all he wanted from us was for us to fill a xanax and halcion script he was hooked on those.

So now a couple times a month we were both getting vicodin and oxy scripts.

About a year before i noticed my gal's father was eating handfuls of pain pills including oxycontin a lot and in March of 2000 he died at age 42 i suspect he OD;d

After awhile i got curious and took an oxy and it was the best buzz i ever felt even better than cocaine. Anyway i liked the buzz i got from it and took more and more.

I ended up with a really bad oxy habit for over a decade.Crazy thing was i had just gotten sober from drinking then i started on the pills

However he was writing us so many pills between me and my gal that i started selling only to a few family members and two trusted friends that way i would not be dealing with someone i didnt know and get popped. Anyway for a good six or seven years we got rid of enough that i usually had a thick roll of 100 dollar bills.

I ended up having to get a combination safe after someone found my stash hideout and were siphoning off my cash and pills. That someone i found out was my own mother who didnt think i'd notice a bottle of 200 oxys all the sudden had around 30 left and the money i noticed because i always kept a couple one dollar bills on top of the roll.

Before i knew it a lot of people close to me including some family members were hooked on the pills.

Buying a combination safe was a very good idea.

After around 7 years my doctor passed away so the next place i found we didnt get huge amounts anymore so the gravy train was over and now i got just enough pills to take everyday and maybe get rid of a small bit.

I managed for a few more years to hold things together.

The last year i was on pills i was buying them off the street. everyday.

Anyway in 2012 after about a decade plus or around 12 years i finally got to the point where i had to do something. I was eating 20 pills a day just to feel normal and it had been a long time since i felt anything off of them.

Everyone i knew had either quit,started on suboxone/methadone or the third option....death.

I got help and was lucky to still be standing as much as i took over the years. I went into the hospital for pancreatitis and wonder if my drinking habit in the 90's and pill habit in the 00's was the cause.

In 2015 a cousin of mine was fucked up on heroin and xanax and ended up dying

Then hearing about Prince dying because he thought he was buying vicodin but he was sold fentanyl and overdosed.

Lots of counterfeit and bad stuff is being sold lots of folks dying.

I realized i was very lucky especially since i quit buying pills on the street because people started dying due to counterfeit pills being laced with fentanyl

Over thanksgiving weekend 25 people died here in Memphis from counterfeit pills

This epidemic is the worst drug crisis ever.

Kolzig your brother needs to be careful the fentanyl AND carfentanyl is killing lots of folks.

Now the reason heroin got so bad with so many people hooked is because doctors quit writing pain pill scripts

I worry every day about my nephew. I worry most that if he ODs it will before my brother dies. He’s any only child and will inherit millions and I see no good coming of that either....lack of extra money has probably kept him alive this long.

My brother says he’s clean, but I can’t believe it. He has been in and out of rehab. I told brother should be on suboxone for life, but my brother not believing in pharmaceuticals, backs up my nephew who doesn’t like the sexual side effects.

Once he was here visiting. My mom had fentanyl patches for her condition.... I accidentally picked up nephew’s cell phone thinking it was mine...saw a text....he was telling someone he had gotten ahold of a fentanyl patch and wanted to know how to best smoke it or whatever.

I didn’t want to tell my brother and have it ruin his weekend, so I told my sister-in-law who promptly told my brother. It was a mess. I know he felt terrible that he had stolen medication from his grandmother but it’s just been a constant struggle.

That was probably the biggest drama in my Beaver Cleaver family existence ever. Such a nice kid but has basically wasted a decade of his life. Doesn’t even want to come to family reunions because his cousins are all successful and everyone pretty much knows the deal.

Once he took my brothers credit card and bought $1000 worth of gift cards and sold for fifty percent to buy drugs,

The worst part about that, is is that Walgreens let him do it at the pharmacy where he was picking up suboxone!! And they knew that his father’s credit card was the one on file paying for it. They never should’ve allowed him to buy anything other than the medication. That still baffles me.