Holiday Heroin

KingKolzig

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worry every day about my nephew. I worry most that if he ODs it will before my brother dies. He’s any only child and will inherit millions and I see no good coming of that either....lack of extra money has probably kept him alive this long.

My brother says he’s clean, but I can’t believe it. He has been in and out of rehab. I told brother should be on suboxone for life, but my brother not believing in pharmaceuticals, backs up my nephew who doesn’t like the sexual side effects.

Once he was here visiting. My mom had fentanyl patches for her condition.... I accidentally picked up nephew’s cell phone thinking it was mine...saw a text....he was telling someone he had gotten ahold of a fentanyl patch and wanted to know how to best smoke it or whatever.

I didn’t want to tell my brother and have it ruin his weekend, so I told my sister-in-law who promptly told my brother. It was a mess. I know he felt terrible that he had stolen medication from his grandmother but it’s just been a constant struggle.

That was probably the biggest drama in my Beaver Cleaver family existence ever. Such a nice kid but has basically wasted a decade of his life. Doesn’t even want to come to family reunions because his cousins are all successful and everyone pretty much knows the deal.

Once he took my brothers credit card and bought $1000 worth of gift cards and sold for fifty percent to buy drugs,

The worst part about that, is is that Walgreens let him do it at the pharmacy where he was picking up suboxone!! And they knew that his father’s credit card was the one on file paying for it. They never should’ve allowed him to buy anything other than the medication. That still baffles me.

I agree with you a hundred percent about getting him on Suboxone or even Methadone. I had to get help a few years back or i would've died and believe me i was on death's doorstep i'd been taking oxys/vicodin non stop for 12 years and only ran out for the first time a few months before i quit for good. The withdrawals when you run out of oxys is HELL you feel like you have the worst flu in the world,you feel restless and can't relax or sleep and your legs will be restless. I weighed around 100 pounds the day i got help. I weighed 200 six months later because i was eating normal for the first time in ages.

What’s the appeal of nodding out feel? I understand the appeal of cheaper, but that’s about it.

The nodding out feeling is the best feeling in the world. I used to think a cocaine buzz was the best feeling but that was before i got ahold of opiates. Opiates left any and all other drugs in the dust.

There is an old saying about opiates/heroin 'If god made anything better he kept it for himself'

oxycodone is the best

Definitely, i used to take a couple of 30 mg Oxys called Roxicodone and everything was perfect.

I'll never forget one time the last doctor i had wrote me out a script then left for almost an hour leaving me in the room. Well i got tired of waiting and went to the reception area and the dr. wrote me out another script forgeting an hour earlier he already wrote me one. I wasnt about to let him know he made a mistake.

The nodding out feeling is the best feeling in the world. I used to think a cocaine buzz was the best feeling but that was before i got ahold of opiates. Opiates left any and all other drugs in the dust.

There is an old saying about opiates/heroin 'If god made anything better he kept it for himself'

Unbelievable!!!!

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to touch cocaine especially getting older. Last couple times i ever did it i couldn't enjoy it i was so edgy feeling and paranoid feeling like my heart was gonna leap out of my chest that was over 20 years ago. I got to where i couldn't enjoy the buzz because i was too restless,edgy,etc. 

I took opiates for many years and they were the only thing i ever took where i got buzzed and everything was perfect. No edginess,no paranoia complete bliss. Only downfall after many years was i got to where i was just taking it to feel normal and my tolerance caught up with me.

• 1 month later...

Your dog is also good therapy in many ways.

Sometimes my boy gets me moving when I'm tired and stiff.

Same here. I sit at a desk 8-10 hours a day and when I get home usually feel like shit. My dog just turned 14 but still wants to go on long walks every night, without her I would get zero excercise at all.