Anyone hear from Yikesman?

KingRevolver

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure he came at you. Just asked why you didn't settle your debt after the bet you made lost.

Incorrect, my landscaping friend.  He said I was trying to "act dumb" about what I owed.  Sorry, but I'm not trying to "act dumb" over $100.  I had completely missed the thread.  Once I saw it and confirmed with Teddy that there weren't any other results with that test, I paid Monkey.  Facts.

Incorrect, my landscaping friend. He said I was trying to "act dumb" about what I owed. Sorry, but I'm not trying to "act dumb" over $100. I had completely missed the thread. Once I saw it and confirmed with Teddy that there weren't any other results with that test, I paid Monkey. Facts.

You did at first miss the thread which can happen.

Once it was brought to your attention you asked for a more detailed test results or some shit. You lost.

Happy you paid. It was a 100 dollar friendly bet. Didn't understand why you questioned the results myself at the time.

Seemed out of character IMO.

You did at first miss the thread which can happen.

Once it was brought to your attention you asked for a more detailed test results or some shit. You lost.

Happy you paid. It was a 100 dollar friendly bet. Didn't understand why you questioned the results myself at the time.

Because I find it hard to believe Teddy doesn't have at least 1% African or Indian or something like that...

I've seen Nordics (people whiter than Teddy) have more African blood.  I find it odd.  I thought he was only showing us his Euro breakdown, and not the whole results.