Just dropped over 2 g’s at the apple store- get on my level TGF

Johnny Utah

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.

So function wise and such it's great?

It’s absolutely amazing, machy. Turns the most powerful tablet ever into a full blown laptop in 1 second. It’s unbelievable. I’m using it now, i mean its also the cover for the iPad so its just part of it now. If you don’t want to use the keyboard for whatever reason you can just fold it back. You take the thing out of the box and it magnetically attaches to the back of your iPad in less than a second lol

$179 plus tax. Highly, highly recommend

It’s absolutely amazing, machy. Turns the most powerful tablet ever into a full blown laptop in 1 second. It’s unbelievable. I’m using it now, i mean its also the cover for the iPad so its just part of it now. If you don’t want to use the keyboard for whatever reason you can just fold it back. You take the thing out of the box and it magnetically attaches to the back of your iPad in less than a second lol

$179 plus tax. Highly, highly recommend

So you spent $200 so you can power post on a 12 member forum faster before you have a meltdown and call us all Non heterosexual humans , cucks and AIDS riddled mods? :laugh

Ok pal

So you spent $200 so you can power post on a 12 member forum faster before you have a meltdown and call us all Non heterosexual humans , cucks and AIDS riddled mods? :laugh

Ok pal

He can type faster now and spam the forum quicker with 15 meltdown threads in 5 mins instead of 7 in 5mins before he’s banned