WARRIORS @ NUGGETS 9pm ET

FISHHEAD

Whole country is playing it. Why worry about me?

I don't worry about you. I worry about your children. That night daddy couldn't control his temper and frustration and threw away their dinner. Poor kids went to bed with an empty stomach and a broken heart.

I'm also exposing Mt Greenwood and the South Side Irish for who they are.

The 2016 President election almost every Chicago neighborhood voted Hillary. There are 77 neighborhoods in Chicago. Hillary got 84% of the city wide vote. Pinocchio got 12%. That speaks volumes. Chicagoans are very smart.

Only 2 or 3 of neighborhoods supported racist, bigoted Trump. 58% of the Mt Greenwood vote went for racist Trump. That speaks volumes. They call themselves the South Side Irish. A few years back two African American brothers got severely harassed by the South Side Irish. One brother was tragically killed, the other brother was falsely arrested while reacting to the murder of his brother. That speaks volumes about Mt. Greenwood. It was like 15 on 2.

The 2016 President election almost every Chicago neighborhood voted Hillary. There are 77 neighborhoods in Chicago. Hillary got 84% of the city wide vote. Pinocchio got 12%. That speaks volumes. Chicagoans are very smart.

Only 2 or 3 of neighborhoods supported racist, bigoted Trump. 58% of the Mt Greenwood vote went for racist Trump. That speaks volumes. They call themselves the South Side Irish. A few years back two African American brothers got severely harassed by the South Side Irish. One brother was tragically killed, the other brother was falsely arrested while reacting to the murder of his brother. That speaks volumes about Mt. Greenwood. It was like 15 on 2.

More lies than truth here.

Sad.

More lies than truth here.

Sad.

You're fucked. Zero lies. Maybe 1 or 2 statistics fractionally off. Some is an OPED. That's my opinion Mr. South Side Irish. I've been living in the Chicago area my whole life, close to 60 years.

P.S. You may not have lost your temper, but you couldn't control your emotions. One being frustration. And that's ok. I just felt sorry for the kids. You can't deny they went to bed hungry and sad.

Curious what was the biggest city to vote Republican.

You're fucked. Zero lies. Maybe 1 or 2 statistics fractionally off. Some is an OPED. That's my opinion Mr. South Side Irish. I've been living in the Chicago area my whole life, close to 60 years.

P.S. You may not have lost your temper, but you couldn't control your emotions. One being frustration. And that's ok. I just felt sorry for the kids. You can't deny they went to bed hungry and sad.

No they didn’t go to bed hungry. I made a special trip home to bring them takeout. Wasn’t really needed . They are old enough to feed themselves(15-17). I deemed their actions not on par with fine so I renigged on my good hearted effort. They went to bed full and with a lesson learned.

It’s unfortunate you try to lie your way to winning an argument rather than with truth and decency.