white guy plays the knockout game

BeefyBets

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2nd thought I'm going to reserve judgment until all the details come out.  On the surface, it looks like he may have jumped the gun a bit with his force.  He is certainly in the right to defend himself but someone walking toward you is a fine line as a threat.  Especially a 13 year old girl with no weapon.  

What if he warned them all several times that he will use force if they approach him?  That's a different story.  

In any case, that girl got what she deserved.  No doubt about it.  The kids were the aggressors and this all started from the pack stalking and threatening someone else at the mall. 

On 2nd thought I'm going to reserve judgment until all the details come out. On the surface, it looks like he may have jumped the gun a bit with his force. He is certainly in the right to defend himself but someone walking toward you is a fine line as a threat. Especially a 13 year old girl with no weapon.

What if he warned them all several times that he will use force if they approach him? That's a different story.

In any case, that girl got what she deserved. No doubt about it. The kids were the aggressors and this all started from the pack stalking and threatening someone else at the mall.

Kinda similar to my sentiment

I was surrounded by a wild pack years ago defending a single female that was being ganged up on. Similar that they surrounded and began pack squawking and jawing. Lucky a police officer was close by to send the pack scrambling.