white guy plays the knockout game

BeefyBets

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guy started getting physcical with a group of 11 year old girls. smashes one in the face and gets a misdeamenor lol

those weren't exactly cute, sweet 11 year old girls playing with barbies

what kind of normal 11 year old girl runs at a guy with their fists up picking a fight, especially after he already pushed her away... a normal girl of that age AVOIDS confrontation with a guy 3 times her size, doesn't run towards it cussing and screaming

those weren't exactly cute, sweet 11 year old girls playing with barbies

what kind of normal 11 year old girl runs at a guy with their fists up picking a fight, especially after he already pushed her away... a normal girl of that age AVOIDS confrontation with a guy 3 times her size, doesn't run towards it cussing and screaming

what was the video 19 seconds? all i saw was him push her first. then she ran at him and he destroyed her with all the force he had. also most of the "mob" was made up of toddlers. guy must have really feared for his life

what was the video 19 seconds? all i saw was him push her first. then she ran at him and he destroyed her with all the force he had. also most of the "mob" was made up of toddlers. guy must have really feared for his life

before that they were bullying another girl, he stepped in to defend, my guess (and yes i could be wrong) is they started with the usual bullshit of telling him to fuck off, he stood his ground.

then one girl ran at him after he had already pushed her off, what was he to do?  stand there and get beaten to death?

yes 5 or 6 of those "toddlers" can still beat a guy pretty badly

what if that was your daugher getting beaten up?  my daughter has had her protective boot ripped off by girls like that numerous times, then they stomp on her foot and steal the boot.  is that right?  why have i paid thousands of dollars in medical expenses, new boots, etc?  if i saw the girls that do that to my daughter while they were doing it, i would do the same thing as this guy except it wouldn't take one of them running at me

Tail of the dog:

Can't understand what a "mob" of animals is capable of,

and, does not care about actual victims - would rather jump on the race-card bandwagon.

again im not defending flash mobs they are a real problem. but usually they are 16-18.....this one happened to be 10-12  :doh

and the dude pushed her first. why is that being ignored?

also the story about his daughter being teased/disabled. dont know anything about that because i didnt see it 

again im not defending flash mobs they are a real problem. but usually they are 16-18.....this one happened to be 10-12  :doh

and the dude pushed her first. why is that being ignored?

also the story about his daughter being teased/disabled. dont know anything about that because i didnt see it 

Of course you didn't see the part where it all started.  That is exactly what everybody else went looking for before making a judgement.  Just like the black guy in the video in the original post - he knows something happened before what he sees in video, but he does not seem to be worried about anything other than the fact that a white man hit a black girl.

All these race-baiting videos start at a point AFTER the provocation or the initiation of the violence.