Get on my level TGF

Johnny Utah

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable. Good job.

Thanks man. Running a 5k at under an 8 minute clip is my goal. I usually make it or miss it by a few seconds. I put the treadmill at a slight .5 incline throughout my run. Of course this run was a bit longer than a 5k so I’m happy with it

Also, For my ab workout, I’ve replaced sit-ups with the hanging leg raises. Much much better workout and less stressful. Sit-ups were fucking up my back and have since learned they are terrible for you. Will never do sit-ups again. The navy is actually getting rid of sit-ups as part of their conditioning test due to how bad they are for you. Just an FYI for all of you

Confirmed. I’m 10 years older and never run on a thread mill and I’d make myself -1500 to beat that time tomorrow.

Highly, highly doubt you can run 3.27 miles on a treadmill at a 0.5 incline the whole time at under an 8 min clip like I did/do

And I’m not even saying that’s a great time for me, pretty standard

And of course, before my run, I do 25 pull-ups, 50 hanging leg raises and 50 pushups

http://i63.tinypic.com/xf56s9.png

Congrats on your time. Next stop the cardiologist. Raise your incline to 10 or higher and lower your speed to 3 and youll burn more calories and save someone from calling a ambulance. You shouldn't be exceeding 150 (orange) for more than 60 seconds ever.

Hank does 10 push ups and runs for 15 minutes on a tread mill and thinks he is an elite athlete :laugh

the funny thing is he redlined his heart rate running at a 8 minute pace

and even funnier is the bragging about a 0.5% incline

fukkin brock could roll out of bed and to that

Poor sleepy has become delusional...

I ran a 5k (actually slightly longer than a 5k) in 26 minutes, not 15 mins

I did 50 push-ups, not 10

Brock, nor any other poster here (including your Homosexual human being , hermit ass) is capable of running a 5k in a faster time than I did last night, nonetheless the entire run at a slight incline. And even if they did, I would just beat it

Oh yeah, and one more thing for Sleepy, milkshake and all the other non-athletes here...an elevated heart rate is a good thing lol. It’s called exercise folks. Lol at posters thinking a lifelong athlete running a good time with a avg of 171 during a 26 min run is anything but good and healthy lol...you guys are just embarrassing