Get on my level TGF

Johnny Utah

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lives in La but runs on a treadmill.

Promise us you'll never change Henry you Non heterosexual person .

You’re a cuck with Lyme disease. Hush.

Yea ill go run around a concrete jungle like LA instead of a healthy, plush, low impact treadmill. Lol you guys are so stupid and uncultured and uneducated and un-everything. It’s actually kinda sad

Run on grass or a track you fukin idiot.

I often do, you stupid fucking cuck. But I belong to a gym so that I can also run on the treadmill. And also ride the bike. And also do the elipictal. And use the vertical bench. And play basketball. And swim laps in the pool.

It’s seriously kinda ridiculous how stupid and out of touch some of you flyover state people are. It’s like you fucks don’t have a clue about anything

Sleepy is faster than world class, world famous runners lol

Ok, sleepy...

And yes, I run on a treadmill as running on the concrete is terrible for your knees and back you fool

holy fukk are you one math challenged fukk

no wonder you lose all your money gambling on a weekly basis

world class guys are running 5k's at a 4:00 pace

I often do, you stupid fucking cuck. But I belong to a gym so that I can also run on the treadmill. And also ride the bike. And also do the elipictal. And use the vertical bench. And play basketball. And swim laps in the pool.

It’s seriously kinda ridiculous how stupid and out of touch some of you flyover state people are. It’s like you fucks don’t have a clue about anything

running indoors on a threadmill :laugh

my as well find a dude to fukk your ass

will get the same aerobic benefit

holy fukk are you one math challenged fukk

no wonder you lose all your money gambling on a weekly basis

world class guys are running 5k's at a 4:00 pace

Sleepy, just stop. I’m going to say this one last time just to be clear, and then I won’t be addressing it again.

You do not, nor have you ever, run a 5:15 mile, let alone average that clip in a 3+ mile run.

Period.

Sleepy, just stop. I’m going to say this one last time just to be clear, and then I won’t be addressing it again.

You do not, nor have you ever, run a 5:15 mile, let alone average that clip in a 3+ mile run.

Period.

i could roll out of bed right now and not only do what you did but do it faster and with ease

running indoors on a threadmill :laugh

my as well find a dude to fukk your ass

will get the same aerobic benefit

Sleepy, I’m an athlete and belong to a gym. A nice one. I run. I play basketball. I play tennis. I swim. I ride the bike and the elliptical. I have friends who belong as well.

I know this is all strange to you, but I assure you, this is all normal human behavior.

But I don’t expect you to understand because you are a closeted gay shut in hermit and a non-athlete

Sleepy, I’m an athlete and belong to a gym. A nice one. I run. I play basketball. I play tennis. I swim. I ride the bike and the elliptical. I have friends who belong as well.

I know this is all strange to you, but I assure you, this is all normal human behavior.

But I don’t expect you to understand because you are a closeted gay shut in hermit and a non-athlete

Funny how with all this activity you send of 1000's of private messages to the mod's begging to be allowed to post your $50 bet tickets.

Utah are you sure this is really you, your words are reminding me of an old poster Mango or Maui or something. I’m confused I thought this was your first time at TGF pal

Poor sleepy has become delusional...

I ran a 5k (actually slightly longer than a 5k) in 26 minutes, not 15 mins

I did 50 push-ups, not 10

Brock, nor any other poster here (including your Homosexual human being , hermit ass) is capable of running a 5k in a faster time than I did last night, nonetheless the entire run at a slight incline. And even if they did, I would just beat it

I’ll beat this time tonight

Wanna bet? Didn’t think so