Get on my level TGF

Johnny Utah

Its just laughable that you post this crap thinking your an athlete.

You are constantly bragging about doing drugs and it should be alarming to you that your heart rate is so high for a lite workout.

In all seriousness you should see a doctor because I think your heart is fukked up and I don't want you doing anything that could jeopardize me getting the fades.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just laughable that you post this crap thinking your an athlete.

You are constantly bragging about doing drugs and it should be alarming to you that your heart rate is so high for a lite workout.

In all seriousness you should see a doctor because I think your heart is fukked up and I don't want you doing anything that could jeopardize me getting the fades.

Don’t do any drugs at all, I hate drugs

I hit my vape pen which, technically, isn’t even smoking weed

My heart is perfect and that is a totally normal heart rate for running 3+ miles at a 7 1/2 min clip. I got a full physical less than 3 months ago and was given the cleanest bill of health one could receive. I would SCHOOL you in any race of any length, in any weather and on any surface.

I shoot hoops 2-3x a week and would SCHOOL you on the court

I play tennis 2-3x a week and would SCHOOL you on the court

I own you, sleepy.

40 minutes of shooting hoops, raining 3’s, taking it to the rack hard, working on my Kobe-like handles, aggressively chasing rebounds...just putting in work baby. Such great, fun cardio that works the whole body.

At a certain point I was really in the zone, just taking it to the rack and drilled like 5 3’s in a row, and I imagined sleepy trying to hang with me and I just burst out laughing