Thank you Mr FISHHEAD!

Brock Landers

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you don't have any cash left at 5dimes

Driving 150 miles for a free buffet and $75 tells me as usual you don't have a pot to piss in

LOL!

I come here every other week to 1) collect $150 free cash and sleep well for free and 2)dine at fabulous St Louis restaurants. St Louis is quickly developing a food scene that's very highly rated and it's already top drawer for ALCOHOL

LOL!

I come here every other week to 1) collect $150 free cash and sleep well for free and 2)dine at fabulous St Louis restaurants. St Louis is quickly developing a food scene that's very highly rated and it's already top drawer for ALCOHOL

how much do you spend on gas to get that “free” money? and how much time do you take off from work also? after all is said in done you probably arent getting too much for free

LOL!

$150 worth of free money, $29 room and shitty buffet food

life clocked