• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOLE FOODS

end of story

They have the best meat section anyone has ever seen

Lololol

This retard midget makes the dumbest claims ever.

Whole Foods has a decent meat selection, there’s one right near my house so go occasionally. That said, there are 3 other places within a couple miles from me that have wayyyyy better selections. Go to a good butcher shop if you want quality and selection.

Lololol

This retard midget makes the dumbest claims ever.

Whole Foods has a decent meat selection, there’s one right near my house so go occasionally. That said, there are 3 other places within a couple miles from me that have wayyyyy better selections. Go to a good butcher shop if you want quality and selection.

Agreed that place is so fucking expensive. My son and I did the food bar to go one night. We each got a protein and a side normal portion, a cup of soup and side salad

Fucking $40 !!

Best thing about Whole Foods is there is always some top notch pussy walking around that store but that’s about it

Whole Foods is a liberal store owned by Amazon. Glad you like it. :mutley

Balcy has admitted his love for Whole Foods many times.

Whole food is ok. The hot bar is decent. Their baked good as top drawer. Even the fresh sandwiches and burritos are decent.

Would never bother actually shopping there for groceries though. Much better choices.

Agreed that place is so fucking expensive. My son and I did the food bar to go one night. We each got a protein and a side normal portion, a cup of soup and side salad

Fucking $40 !!

Best thing about Whole Foods is there is always some top notch pussy walking around that store but that’s about it

Wait... you have a son? Feel horrible for him

Wait... you have a son? Feel horrible for him

Kid has a great life....

He’s 6’3, good looking, good grades

Ive provided for him:

Personal trainer

Select sports

Anything he’s ever needed

Incredible trips

Car

College paid for

And much more. We spend a ton of time together

So go fuck yourself. I can tell you this.. he will never be the degen shot-taking, not owning up to his own mistakes moron that you are

Kid has a great life....

He’s 6’3, good looking, good grades

Ive provided for him:

Personal trainer

Select sports

Anything he’s ever needed

Incredible trips

Car

College paid for

And much more. We spend a ton of time together

So go fuck yourself. I can tell you this.. he will never be the degen shot-taking, not owning up to his own mistakes moron that you are

He must be proud of his dad posting useless bullshit on forums and chasing around guys named “Deemer” and “Brock” all day.

He must be proud of his dad posting useless bullshit on forums and chasing around guys named “Deemer” and “Brock” all day.

He is very proud..you troll me constantly, like clockwork every morning the first thing you do is respond to everything I said the night before. One thought on you Is it’s pretty much universal to everyone here that you can dish it out l, but you can’t take it. You’re a shot taker, unsuccessfully, and you never own up to your shit. You talk a big game but never back things up, so have a good day pal. Try not to lose your ass again :bulb