Fiancée wants to get a new condo...

Johnny Utah

I just want to live in my condo that I bought less than 2 years ago, but she’s making some noise about maybe moving. I don’t want to but have agreed to at least look at a few places just to appease her. Big mistake. First place we looked at this morning had this view from the kitchen balcony, and now she won’t shut the fuck up, I can’t really blame her I guess...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to live in my condo that I bought less than 2 years ago, but she’s making some noise about maybe moving. I don’t want to but have agreed to at least look at a few places just to appease her. Big mistake. First place we looked at this morning had this view from the kitchen balcony, and now she won’t shut the fuck up, I can’t really blame her I guess...

Retard alert!

2br 2ba condo, 1,600SF with basically unobstructed views of the ocean

The asking price for this unit is more than Sleepy could ever imagine. Sleepy is not sophisticated enough to understand SoCal real estate, especially in prime areas like this. He is a flyover state, inbred simpleton.

I love cock

how much are condo fees?

The asking price for this unit is more than Sleepy could ever imagine. Sleepy is not sophisticated enough to understand SoCal real estate, especially in prime areas like this. He is a flyover state, inbred simpleton.

I love cock

That's a lot of avocados, what's your expected mortgage payment?

:laugh this clown. guy just stated at sbr "i cant believe im winning all this money this is my biggest balance ever" he was referring to the 2,000 balance he had. stated in the same post  :laugh i can prove this with sbr links if i choose to. cant be disputed

now hes off buying a 900k condo yeah right. guy has been on the forums 8 years never mentioned a job, a friend, a girlfriend anything. now hes LA's most eligible bachelor  :laugh

ill tell you what happened. his mother got a new cleaning gig and he tagged along took some photos and thats that

100% italian  :laugh

then gives that up 100% argentinian  :laugh

I love cock

Unobstructed view of ocean? You got a building right in front of you pal