Fiancée wants to get a new condo...

Johnny Utah

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Explained to her that, at least for the first few years of our marriage, we’re living in my place (very nice condo in marina del rey). I just bought this place two years ago, and the truth is there’s no way i can buy another place right now especially with real estate prices being what they are here. You guys simply don’t understand. I mean I could if I sold my condo, but I don’t want to sell it. If I ever move, I want to keep it and rent it out

Oh well. #firstworldproblems

No, they are both luxury, and as I said you are just to stupid to comprehend sophisticated SoCal real estate.

That worthless dumb mom of yours that you have to wheel around passed along her stupid inbred genes to you

i just assumed it was a dump since every building on the out side of that window was a dump

by the way nice view of another building :laugh

Explained to her that, at least for the first few years of our marriage, we’re living in my place (very nice condo in marina del rey). I just bought this place two years ago, and the truth is there’s no way i can buy another place right now especially with real estate prices being what they are here. You guys simply don’t understand. I mean I could if I sold my condo, but I don’t want to sell it. If I ever move, I want to keep it and rent it out

Oh well. #firstworldproblems

c7Jya8b.jpg

i just assumed it was a dump since every building on the out side of that window was a dump

by the way nice view of another building :laugh

Lol, like I keep saying, you and your dumb mom are just to stupid to understand.

Those “other buildings” aren’t dumps...they are luxury beachfront condos. A unit in one of those buildings STARTS at like $2M

I’m done explaining this, I can’t help stupid

:laugh this clown. guy just stated at sbr "i cant believe im winning all this money this is my biggest balance ever" he was referring to the 2,000 balance he had. stated in the same post  :laugh i can prove this with sbr links if i choose to. cant be disputed

now hes off buying a 900k condo yeah right. guy has been on the forums 8 years never mentioned a job, a friend, a girlfriend anything. now hes LA's most eligible bachelor  :laugh

ill tell you what happened. his mother got a new cleaning gig and he tagged along took some photos and thats that

100% italian  :laugh

then gives that up 100% argentinian  :laugh

hahahaha this guy totally ignoring my posts he knows full well ill pull out the sbr links. hes probably gone back and tried to edit those posts but you cant edit them its too late lil fella