Fiancée wants to get a new condo...

Johnny Utah

Show them. 

I am sure that Utah hides from nothing.

I only see that guy kolzigs posts when they are quoted like you did because I put him on ignore here. I saw him at the other forum where I discovered The Terminator and started following his plays. He is a total freak and has this weird love of trannies, and he’s also supposedly a stiff. Could careless what links from a forum he posts lol, he is a clown boy freak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I only see that guy kolzigs posts when they are quoted like you did because I put him on ignore here. I saw him at the other forum where I discovered The Terminator and started following his plays. He is a total freak and has this weird love of trannies, and he’s also supposedly a stiff. Could careless what links from a forum he posts lol, he is a clown boy freak

Ah, gotcha.

thats all he can really do is say he was never the terminator

of course we know thats another lie. liars left and right