My Los Angeles Rams ML +145 to win the NFC Championship

Johnny Utah

Hey dumb fuck...

St Louis Cardinals World Series Titles: 11

Non heterosexual person Dodgers : 5

Super Bowls for St. Louis Rams : 1

La Rams : 0

Btw did you see the 3 Rams fans that made the trip to New Orleans? :laugh

No one showed because LA fans are all Non heterosexual person gots and they were getting their assholes filled by their boyfriends during the game, just like you taking it up the ass from your fiancé, while the game was on..

St Louis sports are on a different levels than LA

How’s it feel not to be half as good as a flyover state? :laugh

Now go lose your bankroll and have your forum meltdown so you’re banned before the SuperBowl

We already have our fade against you because the Rams are going to lose to whoever they play :laugh

Fantastic work John! A suggestion though; maybe refrain from ever posting "I love cock" in the future - it exudes an aura of child-like low-brow faggitry, which you are clearly above.

:cheers

Thanks brah!

And nah, no faggotry here...but sometimes, when I win, or see a silly Homosexual human being doing something dumb (which I see a lot of at tgf), I cant help but giggle

-John Utah

Hey dumb fuck...

St Louis Cardinals World Series Titles: 11

Non heterosexual person Dodgers : 5

Super Bowls for St. Louis Rams : 1

La Rams : 0

Btw did you see the 3 Rams fans that made the trip to New Orleans? :laugh

No one showed because LA fans are all Non heterosexual person gots and they were getting their assholes filled by their boyfriends during the game, just like you taking it up the ass from your fiancé, while the game was on..

St Louis sports are on a different levels than LA

How’s it feel not to be half as good as a flyover state? :laugh

Now go lose your bankroll and have your forum meltdown so you’re banned before the SuperBowl

We already have our fade against you because the Rams are going to lose to whoever they play :laugh

Dodgers the most storied franchise in baseball for many reasons, to many to name

Lakers, by far, are the greatest NBA franchise ever

The Rams are now a super bowl team

This is in addition to a ton of other cool shit we have here.

Meanwhile, gross industrial st louis (armpit of America) doesn’t even have a basketball or football team. I love cock.

Hoops is right, st louis sports is on a different level than LA sports...100 levels below LA

I love cock

Dodgers easily one of the worst franchises in mlb. Not even in the class of the giants , yanks, cardinals , and Red Sox.

Lakers were good 10 years ago. Trash since. Warriors shit on them.

Rams. Lol. Not even worth mentioning them or the chargers.

Deep down, you know the dodgers are a blue blood legendary franchise.

Lakers are a great team and have Lebron and am elite young core

Yes I’ve jumped on the rams bandwagon but they are my city’s team now. I’ve never had an nfl team before and had no allegiance to one, and this city has embraced the rams as our team and they are my team and we are going to the fucking super bowl

Dodgers the most storied franchise in baseball for many reasons, to many to name

Lakers, by far, are the greatest NBA franchise ever

The Rams are now a super bowl team

This is in addition to a ton of other cool shit we have here.

Meanwhile, gross industrial st louis (armpit of America) doesn’t even have a basketball or football team. I love cock.

Hoops is right, st louis sports is on a different level than LA sports...100 levels below LA

I love cock

lakers are from Minneapolis you dont get to claim them..

As long as most here have been alive , the Bay Area easily has the best sports team

Giants 3 World Series wins

Niners 5 Super Bowls

Warriors 3 titles and likely another one this year

Barry bonds the best baseball player of time and Tom Brady the best football player are both from here as well

I don’t know pal. In that same time span:

Patriots 5 going on 6 titles

Red Sox 4 titles

Celtics 4 titles

Bruins 1 title

Hoopsfan doesn’t even have a hoops team to root for

I love cock

I, on the other hand, have had the privlege to be a Lifelong fan of the greatest hoops franchise ever, the Los Angeles Lakers

Hoops fan ur so pathetic lol

Joey’s right LA isn’t even the best market in California... Bay Area much better

Lakers are trash.. Lebron is about to get his 3rd coach fires and he’s old and broken down just like your 93 Kia :laugh

Have fun with Kroenke.. he got you guys all excited to buy his PSL’s when his new stadium opens and he won’t be spending like he is now.. Look at his soccer team, the Nuggets and Avalanche :laugh

And you are out of your Non heterosexual person gotry little mind if you think Goof and Stiffler are gonna beat Belechik and Brady :laugh

It will be great watching your meltdown when your bankroll gets Terminated again just like your fiancés sex drive when he sees you with your clothes off :laugh

As long as most here have been alive , the Bay Area easily has the best sports team

Giants 3 World Series wins

Niners 5 Super Bowls

Warriors 3 titles and likely another one this year

Barry bonds the best baseball player of time and Tom Brady the best football player are both from here as well

Aaron Rodgers from Chico and went to Cal. Probably top 5 to ever play the game