Romo never shuts the fuck up!

Hoops

they were just talking on the radio how they normally don't care for Romo, but he's quickly changing their thoughts.  said he called many of the plays correctly including the game winning run "brady just killed the play that normally means a run to the"  "Gronkowski has man to man up top, that's where he's going"   I don't pay enough to attention to the announcers to love or hate em.  too busy listening to the sounds of budweiser cans cracking open drowning my sorrows.

they were just talking on the radio how they normally don't care for Romo, but he's quickly changing their thoughts. said he called many of the plays correctly including the game winning run "brady just killed the play that normally means a run to the" "Gronkowski has man to man up top, that's where he's going" I don't pay enough to attention to the announcers to love or hate em. too busy listening to the sounds of budweiser cans cracking open drowning my sorrows.

You like knowing every play before it’s run? Doesn’t that take some of the excitement out of not knowing what’s going to happen next?

Makes me think Romo was 75% on calling every play that brady was going to run.  Chiefs shoulda had him on their staff.  Maybe the pats wouldn't of been 21/24 on 3rd down conversions.

the loss is all andy reids fault. many in-game things i could point out. but another is having that guy sorenson as their safety. hes terrible and not an nfl caliber player. hes just a friend of reids family so he signed him...........guy sucks. hes so slow and his anticipation sucks. reid just thinks hes good like weddle/john lynch cause hes white but he suks