HenryHill tracker (official)

KingKolzig

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won’t cave at all. My plays given to me by The Terminator will no longer be posted before the game starts until this thread is deleted. If it’s never deleted, then I’ll never post a play pregame again. I don’t care...I actually think it’s hilarious to let everyone know I won AFTER the game is over...rubs salt in the wound of my haters even more, it’s a total prick move by me and I think it’s awesome and funny

Good!

TGF Terminator Play Shutdown until Chuck n Nancy agree to your request.

WINNER

The play was VILLANOVA +1.5 to win 2 units...bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The winning simply will not stop. The Terminator is a genius. I mean he absolutely does nothing but win. This is unbelievable

The Term has said he will send me his plays “forever”. He says I’m a great guy and the world could use more people like myself and that he’s happy to provide me with his money winners forever. I’m starting to realize what this means for me, I mean this is is going to be a nicesteady cash flow

for the rest of my life. The guy is now hitting close to 90% and I’m up 81 fucking units following this guy. I love you, terminator

Get on my motherfuckin’ level, Tgf

OFFICIAL TGF RECORD: 51-10 +81 units

Sup?

WINNER

The play was VILLANOVA +1.5 to win 2 units...bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The winning simply will not stop. The Terminator is a genius. I mean he absolutely does nothing but win. This is unbelievable

The Term has said he will send me his plays “forever”. He says I’m a great guy and the world could use more people like myself and that he’s happy to provide me with his money winners forever. I’m starting to realize what this means for me, I mean this is is going to be a nicesteady cash flow

for the rest of my life. The guy is now hitting close to 90% and I’m up 81 fucking units following this guy. I love you, terminator

Get on my motherfuckin’ level, Tgf

OFFICIAL TGF RECORD: 51-10 +81 units

Sup?

No one cares about your air bets

Kinger n Yanks need to end the shutdown so we can start getting the plays.

They're hurting tgf posters.

End the shutdown!

I don’t even know what the problem was with OP...its not like I wasn’t posting my plays and keeping track...I was posting every play made and keeping track of units...but then OP waited until I suffered a rare, small loss to start an “official” tracking thread

Nah, sorry not sorry. Doesn’t work like that, and I simply won’t allow it

I’m not going anywhere, I love this forum and most of the posters here and wish to post nowhere else. However, my golden Terminator plays will only resume being posted pregame/prematch/prefight when this thread is deleted. Not moved, but deleted. I hate to deprive the denizens of Tgf the money they could be winning from these plays, but its just the way its gotta be.

- J. Utah