KingKolzig

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win

Record: 3-6-1

-4.40 units

Philly was a 5 unit play according to your whack calculations, not one you tranny lover. And my record up until this point was like 74-12 +$5,000, not 3-6?? This guy is unhinged, folks. Completely making these numbers up, ignored like 69 winners worth thousands and thousands of dollars lol

Regardless, my real, actual, accurate record since I TOOK the Throne is being tracked in my thread in which I announced my coronation. My record is 1-0 +$220

Philly was a 5 unit play according to your whack calculations, not one you tranny lover. And my record up until this point was like 74-12 +$5,000, not 3-6?? This guy is unhinged, folks. Completely making these numbers up, ignored like 69 winners worth thousands and thousands of dollars lol

Regardless, my real, actual, accurate record since I TOOK the Throne is being tracked in my thread in which I announced my coronation. My record is 1-0 +$220

Lmfao

You are broke

You hang fake cocks from the ceiling

You pay 200 to post in a cess pool

You are fukkin retarded

trust me you dont want me tracking your units. you were down 25+ units in this thread then i stopped tracking them because you would post a play with no unit size. now every play is 1 unit plain and simple...........this is a small site i know everything you do and this is your record past 10 bets posted before the game started

trust me you dont want me tracking your units. you were down 25+ units in this thread then i stopped tracking them because you would post a play with no unit size. now every play is 1 unit plain and simple...........this is a small site i know everything you do and this is your record past 10 bets posted before the game started

Nope, I was like 74-12 +$5000+ and then you decided to start tracking during a stretch where I went like 2-5 or something. And then one play is for $50 and the other is for $220 yet they count the same lol. You are just completely making numbers up and ignoring dozens of winners worth thousands

But again, it doesn’t matter, my record restarted when I ascended to the Throne and my record is 1-0 +$220 with one play pending on Duke/VT...these are just the facts

Nope, I was like 74-12 +$5000+ and then you decided to start tracking during a stretch where I went like 2-5 or something. And then one play is for $50 and the other is for $220 yet they count the same lol. You are just completely making numbers up and ignoring dozens of winners worth thousands

But again, it doesn’t matter, my record restarted when I ascended to the Throne and my record is 1-0 +$220 with one play pending on Duke/VT...these are just the facts

Lol

FakeNews Thread.

This may as well be CNN or WaPo or THE FAILING NY TIMES!

His “record” he has for me is straight up made up. Full blown Fake News. What is Real News is I’m up $6k for 2019 so far and have won at about 65%

Most of it was won in the first 5 weeks of the year, been treading water last few weeks but about to go on another run, strting today with the Tar Heels