OT: Pelosi owning Trump

sleepy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump could care less about the working class. His top priority is Putin and Russia. He just removed sanctions against Russian Oligarchs, giving them hundreds of millions.

I love WikiLeaks! Wikeleaks! Russia if you can hear me find Hillary's Emails.

Wow, liberalism is a pure mental disorder.

Was it the women or the children who tried to cross the border with all of that fentanyl?

https://apple.news/AguJK5wUxQtuAwcfYUTMopQ

This makes the argument for ports of entry and securing those better.

But yea, males from 16-30 are always the problem on immigration issues because propensity for crime is like 16-29years old for men.

• 2 weeks later...

Elizabeth Warren Says:

1. Ban members of Congress from trading stock

2. Overturn Citizens United. Our democracy isn't for sale.

3. Require all presidents and presidential candidates to post their their tax returns online.

4. There is no place in the White House for bigotry.

Just a peek!

All sounds great, but follow the money here. Let’s see who she is taking money from, we’ll judge then. After she loses in the dem primaries, we’ll see who she sells out to.

I’m listing some of our president’s accomplishments. The list is so long I’ll only mention a few. 1.He pushed Congress to enact the largest tax cuts for the American people since Ronald Reagan. He cut the top tax rate on businesses from 35 percent to 21 percent. 2. President Trump is outspoken in his support of the American’s police and offered cities federal support to crack down on violent crimes in our city streets.. 3. The unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been in many many years. 4. He got North Korea to the table and is working with China for a more fair trade deal. 5. President Trump is working to make the country better for the people instead of the corrupt politicians’ pocket books. 6. He supports the veterans and the military.

What more can you expect when your paper and the TV networks only say what you want the people to hear and see? Give the man a break. He loves this country.