OT: Pelosi owning Trump

sleepy

She got shut up by the Dems. I'm tired of the Obvious double standard the Cons consistently practice. The president never gets called out for his anti-Semitism, racism and bigotry.

She has no clue to what the hell she is doing. Refugee thst was brought here with open arms and everything was handed to her on a silver platter. She still hates this country. She doesn’t even know anything about the Iran Contra Scandal.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bullshit huh? i pointed out that Pelosie and Schumer are whining and complaining, Trump is not. Generally speaking you can always tell who's "winning" in anything, by looking for who's angry and who's not.

I watched Pelosi,s press conference she looked composed as usual, you watched Fox News for your opinion, as far as trumps state of mind there wasn’t much coverage of it, but I am sure he called your dumbass so you could post it here

I watched Pelosi,s press conference she looked composed as usual, you watched Fox News for your opinion, as far as trumps state of mind there wasn’t much coverage of it, but I am sure he called your dumbass so you could post it here

Next time my political views anger you so much that you decide to personally insult me, reconsider that ill advised path.

Saying "oh yea, well you're a moron" is not an effective debating strategy. :laugh

Rachel pointing out how Trump's doctor lies about Trump's weight and height. Not that it matters, it's more of what else are they lying about.

Rachel points out that Trump's pictures are photo shopped. Like his index finger is extended, making it look longer. His sideburns are trimmed, his shoulder is altered. Not that it matters, just weird.

Rachel pointing out how Trump's doctor lies about Trump's weight and height. Not that it matters, it's more of what else are they lying about.

Rachel points out that Trump's pictures are photo shopped. Like his index finger is extended, making it look longer. His sideburns are trimmed, his shoulder is altered. Not that it matters, just weird.

That is weird.

What does Rachel say about the Smollet case?

Pelosi outclassed Trump.

Ultimately he's getting the Wall and the 1.375b Congress did allocate helps his credibility to declare such.

He "Lost" the shutdown and looks cucked by not wielding negotiating power, but adding 8b of emergency funds will satisfy the campaign promise.

2020 will ultimately legislate this.

Pelosi outclassed Trump.

Ultimately he's getting the Wall and the 1.375b Congress did allocate helps his credibility to declare such.

He "Lost" the shutdown and looks cucked by not wielding negotiating power, but adding 8b of emergency funds will satisfy the campaign promise.

2020 will ultimately legislate this.

You really believe this will happen. Where's he stealing the 8b from. Sounds like a scam to me.

You really believe this will happen. Where's he stealing the 8b from. Sounds like a scam to me.

He's gotten nearly 1.5tril for the military in the past 2 years, so there's got to be 8billion somewhere for him to pull.

Now, he DOES have to specify where he's pulling money but doesn't need approval, so depending on where n how much he pulls from each spot will determine the next fight or how it affects him politically, as if it's disaster type funds, that's bad. But if it it's mostly military funds, I think it should be fine.

Obviously this is a face saving measure all the way around, imo, although I agree with the action in theory. Wanna see what the declaration specifies.

He's gotten nearly 1.5tril for the military in the past 2 years, so there's got to be 8billion somewhere for him to pull.

Now, he DOES have to specify where he's pulling money but doesn't need approval, so depending on where n how much he pulls from each spot will determine the next fight or how it affects him politically, as if it's disaster type funds, that's bad. But if it it's mostly military funds, I think it should be fine.

Obviously this is a face saving measure all the way around, imo, although I agree with the action in theory. Wanna see what the declaration specifies.

They already spelled out exactly where he's getting the money from, apparently it's all spelled out in the declaration he's making tomorrow.

But it's a scam. What an awful precedent he'll be setting for future presidents to abuse. Illegal border crossings are at their lowest in the last 40 years. El Paso, San Diego, etc are some of the safest cities in America.

Hey it's your illegal president thou.

But it's a scam. What an awful precedent he'll be setting for future presidents to abuse. Illegal border crossings are at their lowest in the last 40 years. El Paso, San Diego, etc are some of the safest cities in America.

Hey it's your illegal president thou.

Beto wants to tear down existing border wall areas. If Dems run on that...

This is also the Rep answer to Obama doing DACA by EO.

And Pelosi already threatening a future Dem Pres may do EO National Emergency for gun control or something.

This all shows why our system is considered broken, or greatly fractured.

I agree. But the National Emergency Act was passed with the assumption a president wouldn't be illegal and have a total disregard for the Constitution. It's turns out the bill is very dangerous and will need to be changed.

The president has way to much power, especially when he appoints all his partisan hack loyalist to so called independent positions.

This is also the Rep answer to Obama doing DACA by EO.

And Pelosi already threatening a future Dem Pres may do EO National Emergency for gun control or something.

This all shows why our system is considered broken, or greatly fractured.

Trump isn't ordering anyone to do anything, he's spending govt money for a govt purpose, if he had the power to order up changes in laws he would have done it.. A future president could not do anything related to gun control, climate change, nothing. he could maybe spend money on it, but not order private citizens or co's to do anything.

I agree. But the National Emergency Act was passed with the assumption a president wouldn't be illegal and have a total disregard for the Constitution. It's turns out the bill is very dangerous and will need to be changed.

The president has way to much power, especially when he appoints all his partisan hack loyalist to so called independent positions.

Can't say I disagree.

I'm for this action, but not the mechanism, if that makes sense.

I want our President to have some powers of discretion, but things like NE need refining.

But he’s legal.

Can’t believe Rachel didn’t have a thought on Jussie. The brightest star in the D camp AOC had one. She attacked white america, doubt she rescinds her tweet.

• 1 year later...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sent a letter to her House colleagues on Friday detailing efforts to prevent President Trump from "using the nuclear codes" during his final days in office. 

Pelosi also said Congress will "proceed" with removing Trump if he "does not leave office imminently and willingly."

Pelosi explained that she spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to "discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike."

She did not elaborate about Milley's response. 

"The situation of this unhinged president could not be more dangerous, and we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy," she also wrote in the letter to colleagues.

Pelosi called on GOP leaders to follow the lead of Republicans during the Watergate era.

"Nearly fifty years ago, after years of enabling their rogue president, Republicans in Congress finally told President Nixon that it was time to go," she wrote. "Today, following the president's dangerous and seditious acts, Republicans in Congress need to follow that example and call on Trump to depart his office — immediately. If the president does not leave office imminently and willingly, the Congress will proceed with our action."