World Famous Hawaii over is back

Colonel Lingus

Bring a jacket to the gane

Did last year.  Needed it.  

That crabby patty sandwich in centerfield I was looking forward to sucked.  I mean, it was OK.  Just expected more.  Not worth the $18 or whatever it cost.

Staying at a hotel across the street from AT&T this year.  Hotel Via or something like that.  Looking forward to it. 

Did last year. Needed it.

That crabby patty sandwich in centerfield I was looking forward to sucked. I mean, it was OK. Just expected more. Not worth the $18 or whatever it cost.

Staying at a hotel across the street from AT&T this year. Hotel Via or something like that. Looking forward to it.

My dad stayed there recently. Said it was pretty nice and had a cool rooftop. Enjoy the GREAT city of San Francisco

Spent a fortune on it in Santa Cruz when I was there. It’s probably doubled in price last 5 or so years

Lot of the Dungeness crab is being shipped to Asia now

I have to put Zap Straps on my crab traps now to see if people are raiding my traps

Use to be guaranteed to limit out here (4 male crabs) but the last few years it’s been tough goings