OT: Let's get some weigh-ins in here

KingRevolver

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5;10 221

not happy about it. been eating right for 2 weeks weight going nowhere...........however if i listened to my expert doctors id be 5'10 300 and probably on oxygen. so i do have that

Go with the self lypo. Just shove your vacuum cleaner wand up your ass. You do have a vacuum cleaner don't you?

Might be leaving my girl. 

WTF?

Don't do it right now man.  You are not in the frame of mind to be making life altering decisions.  

Calm down.  Mourn the loss of your Dad.  Then start to reflect on your relationship.  You both just bought a sweet house together and have been a couple for awhile.

Slow down Xer.  You got this. 

WTF?

Don't do it right now man. You are not in the frame of mind to be making life altering decisions.

Calm down. Mourn the loss of your Dad. Then start to reflect on your relationship. You both just bought a sweet house together and have been a couple for awhile.

Slow down Xer. You got this.

SOL a social worker. Who knew?

WTF?

Don't do it right now man. You are not in the frame of mind to be making life altering decisions.

Calm down. Mourn the loss of your Dad. Then start to reflect on your relationship. You both just bought a sweet house together and have been a couple for awhile.

Slow down Xer. You got this.

On the next Dr. Phil