3-26 Picks due at 6 PM eastern TGF TEAM SHIRT CONTEST----Round #5

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

TGF is having their first TEAM SHIRT contest.

Contest works this way.

You guys form your own teams.

2 posters to a team. EACH person must submit picks. That's why we have TWO PEOPLE on the team. (duh)

Make sure your team mate is someone you can count on to make picks.

You will see a place on the spread sheet to enter name and TEAM name. Team name and name are NOT the same thing. That's why I asked for both. (duh)

Contest will have 5 rounds. Each round will have about 10 picks. Maybe less maybe more, but about that number.

1 round per week or so.

At the end the winning team will PM me their shirt sizes and I'll order the shirts. Takes me about 2 weeks to get the embroidery work done. After that is done I'll mail them to you.

I always get nice shirts anyone who has seen one will attest to that.

2nd place will get a pair of official TGF socks with TGF logo

Contest is basically meant to have fun with, nothing more, nothing less and reward your loyalty to TGF.

Round #1 Picks due 2-27 at 6PM EST

Make Picks

Guest boatboatboat

team name

name

you do the math...........

sick of paying for shit out of my own pocket in FREE CONTEST, and having people bitch.

Gets old.

Dont like it, don't play..........

Guest boatboatboat

what the fuck do you want me to say?

you paid ZERO to enter

I AM BUYING the prizes

and people cant figure out that TEAM NAME and TGF NAME are not the same thing...............so I take 30 mins post round #1 AGAIN..............and you complain, because I was "rude" in explaining the rules.

And of course I will get PM's from those bright enough to fill out the entry correct saying it isn't fair that round #1 is being done over. And truth be known THEY ARE RIGHT.......... but ya bend over backwards to help the mouth breathers and this is the thanx ya get.

I enter a FREE CONTEST............screw up my entry............I keep my mouth shut and make sure I do it right Round #2.

But that's JUST ME.

Fuck...........

Boat you can wipe your ass with those Ts and jack

off in those socks. You weren't clear on directions and most figured it out correctly anyways. Today the directions are very clear, but with an attitude. Too bad you didn't state your clarity in the first round. I wasn't going to make a statement but your power trip ego is out of line. Everyone got their picks in time and had their team name which should of been good enough since you weren't clear on directions. vant believe I wasted my time posting this over a stupid Tshirt.

Not complaining and honestly can give two fucks about the contest, but your attitude and ego is disturbing.

Have a great day and BOL on your $11 parlays.

Guest boatboatboat

Don't think my team partner posted in previous Round 1 opportunity. But i now have no more interest in playing and would like myself to be disqualified.

Thanks

no they didn't and I was worried it was because they or you (the team) was under the impression that only one team member need to post.

So round #1 was re-posted.

I could give a rats ass who plays, but when your PM box is flooded and post are made and folks are upset over a FREE DAMN contest?

Jesus...........

Team Name-----

NAME-------

Not the same thing

We move on.

no they didn't and I was worried it was because they or you (the team) was under the impression that only one team member need to post.

So round #1 was re-posted.

I could give a rats ass who plays, but when your PM box is flooded and post are made and folks are upset over a FREE DAMN contest?

Jesus...........

Team Name-----

NAME-------

Not the same thing

We move on.

Was under no impression and not upset in the slightest, i just think my partner forgot to post his plays or whatever. In either case i made no complaint what so ever or looking for any kind of redo. Not sure why the "rats ass about who plays" comment was needed , i have made no negative comments toward you or the contest.

Again thanks for putting it together i simply don't care to be involved in a fight over a free contest.

Aren't we all having fun here?

I'd say we always are and that's 'cuz we're a fine group of supportive individuals.

Always finding ways to make this a better place for all.

Even when Boat denies late entries and deals with active/non-active account issues

he does his best in the best interest of all. You have to appreciate what he does and

really, you can't even blast him if he's ever wrong. No reason to.

Just another day in what we hope will be one of many.

Getting through life's surprises and real issues is all we really need to worry about.

This here is an escape for me. Hope it keeps like that.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Hello b3, thank you for clarifying everything. I was afraid if Brayden, Balco, & teammate Bimmer weren't here to stick up for me you would have railroaded me straight away.

I really do apologize for pushing you over the edge.

We appreciate you re-starting the contest, it’s the right thing to do.

I am going to convo with my colleague now, as we prepare our selections for week 1.

Cheers to boat!

:drinking