3-26 Picks due at 6 PM eastern TGF TEAM SHIRT CONTEST----Round #5

Guest boatboatboat

Guest ChrisHarvard

The socks would go to the local fertility clinic to catch those precious drops coming from within the confines of the video room.

:laugh

That is oddly specific, Bimmer.

Bimmer, I think we are going to have a good run, here.

I don't know if we can top our initial run of .778 but I know we can come through BIG in this spot.

There's 2 more selections this time around, which i think is great.

Monster shout-out to b3 for re-starting the contest. And it looks like we are going to gain a team or two in the process.

Guest ChrisHarvard

This is really shocking to me, Balco.

The short time I was over at EOG you were a really easy going guy....

You are really "bringing the heat" as KR likes to say...

Guest ChrisHarvard

and don't get me wrong... I really appreciate you standing up to b3 when he was going completely ballistic on everyone...

I mean, we all know b3 does that from time to time...he's not a traditional "people person".

TGF is having their first TEAM SHIRT contest.

Contest works this way.

You guys form your own teams.

2 posters to a team. EACH person must submit picks. That's why we have TWO PEOPLE on the team. (duh)

Stick it up your fucking ass Boat.

So if there was 5 guys on a team EVERYONE would put picks in? Why have teams at all if everyone picks?

But to be condescending to everyone here when YOU'RE the one wrong speaks all about who you are.

It should read like this - 2 posters to a team, EACH TEAM must submit one set of picks, that's why we have teams. (duh)

That makes much more sense. Either way, to NOT say anything at all even when ASKED in the thread and then attempt to berate everyone for being a dumbass is a complete lack of class.

Fuck you!

I played just for fun, had no idea I was going to be outted as a stupid MF'er, a freeroll artist and "someone that never deposits".

Some play with credit and could give a fuck about the contests, now I know why.

Runs a shitty contest, never gives out clear instructions, even after being questioned, then criticizes everyone for not knowing that everyone on the team enters picks.....

As though that's the unquestioned norms?

He's who I thought he was......

Sorry Chick, find someone else if you can. This is the kind of guy that BEGS you to let him drive you home, then talks about the next 10 years about how he saved your ass.

Pretty clear why you don't/won't get any new blood in the contests, wow.

I need a partner if anyone is willing to join my team. Enter team McChick with the picks and you can be on my team. First come first serve since i can't be around much today to read pms. If ever it doesn't happen and i get DQed thanks to boat for running the contest anyway.

2-27 TGF Shirts #1

Your response has been recorded.

I won't let you DQ, if no one put in picks I will submit them at the last minute. Not your fault. I'll send mine to your wife/GF if you win.

Enter a TEAM contest and expect everyone to somehow understand every player has to put picks in rather than enter a set for the TEAM? That's a bit silly.

But I asked specifically in the thread what it was, never got a reply.

Almost reads in hindsite like he was deliberately vague so he could talk shit about how "clueless" contest players are.

I bet at least 3 teams get it wrong. Well if that's the case I'd surmise the guy running the thing has his head up his ass.

At the very least answer questions and/or make the rules clear, took 10 seconds to make it clear - all players on a team must enter picks.

I guess your way you were able to expose everyone as idiots.

Some here kiss your ass because they need these contests, they're going to put up with you berating them, they have no choice.

I'm not in that Boat, pardon the pun. Get in to be part of the community and it turns out we get to hear how much we owe Boat the rest of our posting career.

Pass.

[h=1]2-27 TGF Shirts #1[/h] Your response has been recorded.

Submit another response

I posted my picks under BIWinning since our team wasn't listed. But gamblingAgain and I are a team with the name ONLY GAMBLING

I'm all for signing up and playing, if allowed. Just assumed no more teams were allowed since the teams were already set in the 'make picks' thread.

Go ahead and find another partner if you can,just thought you were already in and had someone bail out and thought I'd step up and help.,

All good man...just don't feel comfortable making picks under another team name after the deadline...like I said just thought you were in already and thought you might have got stranded

Gamblin Again, here's the information, take my place.

I'd appreciate it. GL man.

I need a partner if anyone is willing to join my team. Enter team McChick with the picks and you can be on my team. First come first serve since i can't be around much today to read pms. If ever it doesn't happen and i get DQed thanks to boat for running the contest anyway.

2-27 TGF Shirts #1

Your response has been recorded.

PS - probably sounded more aggressive than I realized this morning, either way I'm going to be sitting them out in the future.

I lack the intelligence to follow simple rules.