Seattle 5.1 to win 5

OKC +270 .5 to win 1.35

OKC +7 -109

Clippers +195

Wisconsin -4.5 -102

FLorida -6 -105

Texas +130 2 to win 2.6

Wichita State -135 2.7 to win 2

even if durant plays okc may have trouble with the griz. okc has been playing terrible lately with a recent loss to the Knicks and blowout loss to the Kings earlier

even if durant plays okc may have trouble with the griz. okc has been playing terrible lately with a recent loss to the Knicks and blowout loss to the Kings earlier

Tell me about it...I figured I can't lose 3 bets in a row on OKC. Had them against Atlanta I believe and one before that. I'm hoping Durant plays, but I'm also hoping Ibaka can limit Randolph to 15/10 and not let him get a 20/20. Also don't believe Randolph can hang around Ibaka playin outside on offense (although Ibaka been shooting like shit so who knows)

Tell me about it...I figured I can't lose 3 bets in a row on OKC. Had them against Atlanta I believe and one before that. I'm hoping Durant plays, but I'm also hoping Ibaka can limit Randolph to 15/10 and not let him get a 20/20. Also don't believe Randolph can hang around Ibaka playin outside on offense (although Ibaka been shooting like shit so who knows)

yea i try to not bet against good teams or bet for bad teams to win. Randolph is almost always a sure thing - Ibaka is good but anyone who scores around the basket is better than any player who hoists long jumpers. Gasol and Randolph control the paint and have a chance to go far this year if they stay healthy