Addiction is a devestating disease - Josh Hamilton career possibly over

Timely Hitting

What if they didn't have a family.

Hypothetical: A 27 year old male, addict for 7+ years with no girlfriend, mother or father, etc. breaks into your closest loved ones house and kills them in search of cocaine, crack, heroin, I don't care the drug. You're saying you wouldn't hold animosity, ill will towards the addict? You would say it isn't his fault because his brain receptors needed it. I can't tell if you're being serious.

Guest boatboatboat

Deem always remember.

We are not all the same.

We (you included) don't have full control of who we are.

We as people, for the most part are all doing the best we can, with what we have to work with.

Those who think that they are better than others, typicaly are compensating for some type of weakness they have.

Great people, seldom spend all day on the WWW telling others how great they are.

What if they didn't have a family.

Hypothetical: A 27 year old male, addict for 7+ years with no girlfriend, mother or father, etc. breaks into your closest loved ones house and kills them in search of cocaine, crack, heroin, I don't care the drug. You're saying you wouldn't hold animosity, ill will towards the addict? You would say it isn't his fault because his brain receptors needed it. I can't tell if you're being serious.

Everything is more skewed when it directly effects you.

I would understand why the person did it

If someone is breaking into my loved ones house looking for drugs then the chances are it isn't random and the loved one is also an addict. You keep changing your question around until

You get the answer you want.

I have known people who were killed by drugs and over drugs. I had 2 friends commit suicide because they felt they would never be "normal" and get better.

I have contemplated suicide in the past. But that's just because I'm weak. I have also known plenty of addicts, myself included that would never steal or harm someone to get a fix. So there is obviously something else wrong with people who will commit crimes to do so. Most addicts still have a conscious and it doesn't disappear because you are addicted to drugs. Most will seek help before committing violent acts towards strangers. Don't believe everything you see on tv and movies.

If A higher power came to me and said in 2 weeks someone is going to break into your finance's house and kill her and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. But you have the choice of it being a random act of violence or an addict searching for money. Which one do you choose?

I would choose the addict Everytime. At the very least it would help me understand why this happened. And would help with moving on with my life.

If A higher power came to me and said in 2 weeks someone is going to break into your finance's house and kill her and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. But you have the choice of it being a random act of violence or an addict searching for money. Which one do you choose?

I would choose the addict Everytime. At the very least it would help me understand why this happened. And would help with moving on with my life.

This answer is shocking. At least you're consistent. I won't brutalize you for your opinion however. I think it is entirely crazy but opinion is an opinion.

BigSteamer for a (potential ) lawyer you sure aren't strong in the area of logic. Throwing out false analogies to support your patently incorrect claims doesn't make you right ' date=' it makes you look like a poorly informed moron.[/quote']

Potential is all we have until we fully have achieved the apex of our successes.