I can't live on this every two weeks

D-Hustle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-teen-texting-suicide-20170803-story.html

A young woman who sent text messages badgering her depressed boyfriend to kill himself was ordered to spend 15 months in prison, but will remain free for the time being while her conviction in a novel Massachusetts manslaughter case is appealed.

Michelle Carter was 17 years old when 18-year-old Conrad Roy III rigged up a generator to his pickup truck and poisoned himself with carbon monoxide in July 2014. Carter had sent numerous text messages telling Roy to "just do it" and was on the cellphone with him during the suicide, at one point ordering him back into the truck when he got cold feet and exited to gasp for air.

i'm white I don't work in fast food pal. there is no future anywhere. everyone dies.

A record 7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments. Economists warn this is a red flag. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate many Americans are struggling to pay their bills. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment an unprecedented 2 trillion has been added to the federal debt. Economists say The Trump Ta Scam is only going to make things worse for most Americans going forward.

A record 7 million Americans are 90 days or more behind on their auto loan payments. Economists warn this is a red flag. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment rate many Americans are struggling to pay their bills. Despite the strong economy and low unemployment an unprecedented 2 trillion has been added to the federal debt. Economists say The Trump Ta Scam is only going to make things worse for most Americans going forward.

Hmmm, so trump is responsible for people buying more car than they can afford? Gotcha! :doh

Michigan has to be a leader thanks to the insurance rules. I pay $1700/year for full coverage.