Why do some stiffs get a pass and others don't?

KingRevolver

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And to answer the question, it's the same as why do certain posters get away with racism, being anti semitic, etc while other gets drilled for it.  

If people like you, you get a pass.  If not, they will keep coming after you and never let it go.

Example:  Jimmy Hoffa

He loves Ted so gives him a pass concerning his anti semitic comments.  If Meatman said the same thing Ted said then the Meatman is a piece of shit.  And Hoffa will let him know it.  

Double standards.  Pick and choose.  Hypocrisy.  It's just the way the world works.  Many are willing to bend the rules or let things slide if it benefits them.  People can justify anything in their own minds. 

And to answer the question, it's the same as why do certain posters get away with racism, being anti semitic, etc while other gets drilled for it.

If people like you, you get a pass. If not, they will keep coming after you and never let it go.

Example: Jimmy Hoffa

He loves Ted so gives him a pass concerning his anti semitic comments. If Meatman said the same thing Ted said then the Meatman is a piece of shit. And Hoffa will let him know it.

Double standards. Pick and choose. Hypocrisy. It's just the way the world works. Many are willing to bend the rules or let things slide if it benefits them. People can justify anything in their own minds.

Correct and I’m guilty of this as well

What was the George story about Yis wanting 1 payout a month over several months instead of lump sum so he didn’t have to pay fees? That killed me

The guy won like 20k like 3 or 4 years ago. I offered him 1 free mg per month for $450 or 3k per month via money orders and he preferred to get the free MG to avoid paying any fees. After getting paid in full he talked shit behind my back and spilled a bunch of lies to his entourage of posters. The said entourage defended him when Kinger first called him out and once they found out that it for real they have been silent about it because they are too embarassed to admit it. The only guy that I remove from that is MilMike, he never came after me when Yis was creating the drama and he was the first to admit that Yis was a fraud and he was dissapointed.

The guy won like 20k like 3 or 4 years ago. I offered him 1 free mg per month for $450 or 3k per month via money orders and he preferred to get the free MG to avoid paying any fees. After getting paid in full he talked shit behind my back and spilled a bunch of lies to his entourage of posters. The said entourage defended him when Kinger first called him out and once they found out that it for real they have been silent about it because they are too embarassed to admit it. The only guy that I remove from that is MilMike, he never came after me when Yis was creating the drama and he was the first to admit that Yis was a fraud and he was dissapointed.

Did he stick with the $450?