Why do some stiffs get a pass and others don't?

KingRevolver

The guy won like 20k like 3 or 4 years ago. I offered him 1 free mg per month for $450 or 3k per month via money orders and he preferred to get the free MG to avoid paying any fees. After getting paid in full he talked shit behind my back and spilled a bunch of lies to his entourage of posters. The said entourage defended him when Kinger first called him out and once they found out that it for real they have been silent about it because they are too embarassed to admit it. The only guy that I remove from that is MilMike, he never came after me when Yis was creating the drama and he was the first to admit that Yis was a fraud and he was dissapointed.

$5400 a year...he was willing to wait 4 years to get paid out??

BAUS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Balco claims Timely still owes him a hundo.

I think this needs to get cleared up. Don't think Timely would stiff Balco if he knew he still owed him.

Bump City

Sent 10 January 2019 - 11:48 AM

Word. Loading and sending

You just need a hundy from me and 2 from kinger and you're all set, yeah?

And it was never sent. He has been MIA ever since.

The guy won like 20k like 3 or 4 years ago. I offered him 1 free mg per month for $450 or 3k per month via money orders and he preferred to get the free MG to avoid paying any fees. After getting paid in full he talked shit behind my back and spilled a bunch of lies to his entourage of posters. The said entourage defended him when Kinger first called him out and once they found out that it for real they have been silent about it because they are too embarassed to admit it. The only guy that I remove from that is MilMike, he never came after me when Yis was creating the drama and he was the first to admit that Yis was a fraud and he was dissapointed.

How much was the fee? $30 each time? I can't say that I blame him. I probably would have done the same although at interest you come out better paying the fee. Yizzy claims to be a finance major.

How much was the fee? $30 each time? I can't say that I blame him. I probably would have done the same although at interest you come out better paying the fee. Yizzy claims to be a finance major.

Im not 100% positive but my check fee was $200 to receive 2k so I believe Yis's would have been $300 to receive 3k....unless $200 was the cap. 

It was his choice to get paid that way and I had no problem with it. My problem is that he accepted it and then he talked shit and spilled lies about the situation. It’s not a slow pay if you choose to get paid that way. MOs are 5% + $50 for shipping.

Yes Jizz is a financial sharp lol

It was his choice to get paid that way and I had no problem with it. My problem is that he accepted it and then he talked shit and spilled lies about the situation. It’s not a slow pay if you choose to get paid that way. MOs are 5% + $50 for shipping.

Yes Jizz is a financial sharp lol

Yeah well, obviously some games are being played here. You got beat for 20K and then you have some BS rules about how you will pay out. He has a right to be pissed and can define you as a slow pay. It's fair.

So $350 to get his $20,000. I'd say he made the right decision plus he got got the statisfaction of pissing you off.

Yeah well, obviously some games are being played here. You got beat for 20K and then you have some BS rules about how you will pay out. He has a right to be pissed and can define you as a slow pay. It's fair.

So $350 to get his $20,000. I'd say he made the right decision plus he got got the statisfaction of pissing you off.

No BS rules. He knew about the rules and still decided to play and he had “no problem waiting” until I kicked him out, then he had a problem and that’s on him, not me. I never changed the rules on him.

No BS rules. He knew about the rules and still decided to play and he had “no problem waiting” until I kicked him out, then he had a problem and that’s on him, not me. I never changed the rules on him.

That is your definition. He was not planning on winning 20K. So when he did, he took the best payout option. No way you should pay $350 to get your money back. By any definition that would be considered a slow pay. Because you have come up with some rules, you can say you were not a slow pay. But you were slow paying.

That is your definition. He was not planning on winning 20K. So when he did, he took the best payout option. No way you should pay $350 to get your money back. By any definition that would be considered a slow pay. Because you have came up with some rules, you can say you were not a slow pay. But you were slow paying.

If he wasn’t planning on winning 20k why didn’t he request any payouts? The guy knew I would pay and he didn’t wanted to pay a cent so he preferred to wait and after he was paid he started calling me out privately and lying about it just like our pal richsox.

It’s not a slow pay if the rules are posted before you play. It’s not like if the guy hit a 5 team parlay. He played with me for years.

If he wasn’t planning on winning 20k why didn’t he request any payouts? The guy knew I would pay and he didn’t wanted to pay a cent so he preferred to wait and after he was paid he started calling me out privately and lying about it just like our pal richsox.

It’s not a slow pay if the rules are posted before you play. It’s not like if the guy hit a 5 team parlay. He played with me for years.

It's a slow pay tactic. The expectation is that you can at least get one free payout per month. So you gave him that with a BS small amount and tried to get money back with the money order option. He should have been able to get a money order for free per month. 

But as you say, you have no right to expect such with HRWager which is why I don't do business with you.