Public Service Announcement: Valentine's Day is today

sugardaddy

do you have a posting quota required in order to get your monthly stipend from George? 

you post mostly garbage

I very much enjoy reading Fishhead's contributions.  (How does one apply for one of those stipends from sir Georgie? hahaha)

But be nice Toby... it's Valentine's day for crying outloud lol  spill the beans and tell us what YOU're buying your significant other, don't be shy

Been about 20 years since Ive given or received a Valentines Day gift. 

It's nice to have a wife who thinks the holiday is just as dumb as you think it is.  

Some keys to a happy marriage:

* You and your partner don't care too much about material things outside of a nice house in a nice neighborhood and cars that are modest but reliable. 

* Pass on collecting toys and buying stuff you don't need.  Instead save up for vacations.  Memories > Junk

* Learn to say you are sorry or wrong even if you don't really believe it was your fault.  

* Both of you stay somewhat fit and attractive.  Nobody likes to fuck a fatty.  

I should write a book on how to have a successful marriage.   :hat

Been about 20 years since Ive given or received a Valentines Day gift. 

It's nice to have a wife who thinks the holiday is just as dumb as you think it is.  

Some keys to a happy marriage:

* You and your partner don't care too much about material things outside of a nice house in a nice neighborhood and cars that are modest but reliable. 

* Pass on collecting toys and buying stuff you don't need.  Instead save up for vacations.  Memories > Junk

* Learn to say you are sorry or wrong even if you don't really believe it was your fault.  

* Both of you stay somewhat fit and attractive.  Nobody likes to fuck a fatty.  

I should write a book on how to have a successful marriage.   :hat

Solid recommendations. Thank you.

Nothing, sitter booked and parents out of town. Not going to punish other couples with the joys of my young children.

You know I was going to have a nice romantic dinner with just my wife, but we talked about and ended up cancelling and opted instead to make it a family night together, to spend quality time with our daughters on this special day.  We also decided to invite a friend of my wife's who's undergoing a divorce, and having a tough economic time, along with her two children, so they won't spend the night alone.  We'll be cooking or buying something good, and having a good time together.  Maybe you can make it a special family night with your young children too Downsouth.

You know I was going to have a nice romantic dinner with just my wife, but we talked about and ended up cancelling and opted instead to make it a family night together, to spend quality time with our daughters on this special day. We also decided to invite a friend of my wife's who's undergoing a divorce, and having a tough economic time, along with her two children, so they won't spend the night alone. We'll be cooking or buying something good, and having a good time together. Maybe you can make it a special family night with your young children too Downsouth.

True. I love my kids but just not taking them out to restaurants that will be packed.