I'm getting a massage in new jersey

Moldoveanu

And this woman is 30 min late for my apoitment I'm waiting in my car outside

Was hoping to get an earlier start around 2 10 2 20 as my apoitment is at 2 30 pm with 1 hour massage

And I got to go bk to work at 4 30 pm

It's only about 15 min away across the bridge but with the rush hour coming I don't want no problems

She better give me a free BJ

Just over the goethals bridge I had to rush back so I would not be late for work I had to concentrate on my back and she did a good job , I had a lot of muscle knots that hurted me badly she gave me nice hard massage that I wanted to jump out of that table it Was painfull nice hot oil , and hot stones enjoyed it

The time went so fast almost an hour next time will told her to do my legs and whole body

i'm serious i had it all planned out years and years ago. though security cameras are so cheap now most probably have inside to make sure girls not stealing.  can wear ski masks/stockings. 

- cash business

- late hours, often isolated stand alone shop

- no male resistance

- likely anti-police response from owner. they don't want cops snooping around their joint. 

- easy to case out the place with couple visits

i'm serious i had it all planned out years and years ago. though security cameras are so cheap now most probably have inside to make sure girls not stealing.  can wear ski masks/stockings. 

- cash business

- late hours, often isolated stand alone shop

- no male resistance

- likely anti-police response from owner. they don't want cops snooping around their joint. 

- easy to case out the place with couple visits

Sounds solid but aren't you a tad worried Moldy would go back the next day for a "massage" with the ski mask still on?