What the hell is up with this Dez Bryant video?

KingRevolver

Rumor is its a Walmart surveillance of him going MMA on a young female. But how would his boys get that tape?

My guess, and it's a guess that's gaining steam, is its a video of him whooping his mom's ass and choking the shit out of her, taped by either a nephew or friend.

I'd say Walmart situation is more likely of the two though.

His boys apparently filmed him beating the piss putnit a chick. He cut them off and they are looking for a pay day. This won't end well.

What would make you happier...2 choices

Video doesn't come out and the cowboys go about their business

OR

Video comes out and it's him beating the piss out of a chick and then in comes Orton with an RKO at the end and Dez suspended for the season.

Toss up for me.

What would make you happier...2 choices

Video doesn't come out and the cowboys go about their business

OR

Video comes out and it's him beating the piss out of a chick and then in comes Orton with an RKO at the end and Dez suspended for the season.

Toss up for me.

Wow that's a toss up. I'm a big Cowboys fan but a big rko fan too.

Didn't they say he beat his crack riddled mother a couple years ago? Maybe that was a different NFL player.

No that was Dez

Tough to be too judgmental of the guy though, he had a seriously tough childhood. Born to a 14 year old mother who was arrested when he was eight years old for selling crack. Gotta be a lot of deep issues between that family. Not that i ever condone beating a woman, not saying that, but i also realize i will never come close to even walking an inch in dez bryants shoes

No that was Dez

Tough to be too judgmental of the guy though, he had a seriously tough childhood. Born to a 14 year old mother who was arrested when he was eight years old for selling crack. Gotta be a lot of deep issues between that family. Not that i ever condone beating a woman, not saying that, but i also realize i will never come close to even walking an inch in dez bryants shoes

black men beating on black women is such a common occurrence but none of the pussy media will ever bring it up, if it were white on white than sure that's all the media would be talking about, " why are white men so violent" would be the ongoing theme on tv I'm sure but because of the double standard we never hear that " well let's face facts black dudes beat on their women" you'll never hear that even though it's a FACT.

You think the color of one's skin determines whether they beat on women? FACT, you say. The only thing dark on me is my Irish freckles and watched my old man get his load on and beat the shit out of my mother for years. I think it has to do with your environment and surroundings. The color of your skin has nothing to do with it. FACT

Look up the facts Bruce. I never said they're the ONLY ones who beat women, they just do it way more often than any other race. I'd imagine growing up with no father has a lot to do with this, there's never a male figure in their life to teach them how to respect women. FACT.

A new police report has been released that could shed more light to the Dez Bryant "incriminating" video rumor.

This morning, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reported the Cowboys' knowledge of a 2011 Walmart parking lot incident involving Bryant, via Twitter:

Police reported an "unknown disturbance" at a Lancaster Walmart in July of 2011 between Bryant, his girlfriend and three other acquaintances. Bryant stated that he showed up to the parking with his girlfriend in support. All vehicles involved where registered to his name.

The report suggests that (page 4) a man dragged a woman from one vehicle to another vehicle. Police arrived at the scene and no arrests were made.

You can read the complete report here.

While it's not known whether or not an "incriminating" video floating around is directly linked to this incident, Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk reported last night that the video, if it exists, is from a Walmart surveillance camera.