Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction: Moron gonna moronate. Or, in this particular instance, fella gonna fellate.

You're welcome. 

How did you come up with the nick danshan?

parents names, when I took an apple computer class in middle school back in the 80s, the school gave you usernames based on your parents names, so that is where it comes from!

danshan is the NBA model winning this year? It was not looking good last I checked.

not so sharp right now 

line value is good on sides but totals I am lost, I just cant get it.

Sides I am doing well.  I think I will after the break stay away from totals and i bet I end up positive on the year!  my line value is about 1.2% above the margin on sides right now for the 1st half of the year.  I will keep dabbing in totals but if that does not turn around, I would say the total model for this season needs a tweak before a bet!  

I cant believe nobody recognizes me from the other forums, Why in the world would you think I am somebody else. I know ACH from another forum and twitter, search my username you will find me posting for a long time, will someone BESIDES ACH say they know me. I feel like I am in the betting online community to often to not be recognized here by somebody

I cant believe nobody recognizes me from the other forums, Why in the world would you think I am somebody else. I know ACH from another forum and twitter, search my username you will find me posting for a long time, will someone BESIDES ACH say they know me. I feel like I am in the betting online community to often to not be recognized here by somebody

Don’t take it personally. We don’t get much new blood. the beginning assumption is that you are a ghost until proven otherwise. :)

I’ve seen your name at SBR. Good luck today.

now I am catching heat at SBR because people are accusing me of being ACH, hasnt anyone ever read my posts on BT or my posts on SBR. I have posted thousands of plays, post and threads on both. I only joined this forum cause ACH hit me up on twitter asking me if I was on this forum, that is why I joined here. I have not posted here much cause I am not sure what this forum does, I wan to talk lines, closers and betting stuff but it seems far and few between, I think I am missing the point of here if someone could guide me that would be awesome.