Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

Welcome. 

This is a place where all things are possible.......but to discuss the items you want, you generally have to start the thread and keep tabs on it. 

We are not privy to a large pool of posters, so take no offense if a topic that is successful somewhere else doesn't catch on like wildfire over here. 

Either way, ACH is a very interesting poster and thinker, so anyone recommended by him is noteworthy to me. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now I am catching heat at SBR because people are accusing me of being ACH, hasnt anyone ever read my posts on BT or my posts on SBR. I have posted thousands of plays, post and threads on both. I only joined this forum cause ACH hit me up on twitter asking me if I was on this forum, that is why I joined here. I have not posted here much cause I am not sure what this forum does, I wan to talk lines, closers and betting stuff but it seems far and few between, I think I am missing the point of here if someone could guide me that would be awesome.

You are busted

You denied even knowing ACH over there

Get a grip dummy

durito used to be a prominent poster on BT and you should have come across him in your research.

He's one of the guys that you wanted to have a discussion with but he wouldn't post because he thought you were a moron.

yeah I know him, he thinks he knows everything and talks down to everyone, as far as I am concerned he can do his Junior high math class in highway traffic.  

Durito actually wrote some interesting stuff but he is another one of the good ol boys, I know everything and I cant listen or waste my so valuable time with people below my level.  well folks I might have been at that dumb level but not anymore. I look at most things these jokers right now and just laugh. I spend my time with people that actually know this shit and chat with them not jerkoffs who are just good ol buddies who are living off their antique fame.  These guys like this durito bag and ol timer are washed up and long gone. they need to put the keyboard down and go get their jello and nurse call at their retirement homes, the new guys are in town!